• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exeter Chiefs vs Wasps(?) - Premiership Rugby 19/20 Final

so checked Wasps training video yesterday and Paolo and Jacob were present in the video as were most senior players. I didn't see Fekitoa however.

so checked Wasps training video yesterday and Paolo and Jacob were present in the video as were most senior players. I didn't see Fekitoa however.
Fair,
Like I said - just a wild guess based on instagram postings :p

Wayne Barnes has the rona so won't be involved this weekend,

All kicking off today!

ElAkej9X0AASnak

team-announcement-16x9-copy.jpg

McIntyre, Brookes, Shields and Barbeary are the missing 4

ElAkej9X0AASnak

team-announcement-16x9-copy.jpg

McIntyre, Brookes, Shields and Barbeary are the missing 4
That is a big chiefs back row.

4 good players but not game breakers. Fekitoa injured?

Should be a good contest and with kirsten and skinner coming off the bench the last 2 games they will be fresher but there will be some tired chiefs bodies out there.

So glad wasps made it and put out a decent team.

O Flaherty? Injured or dropped?

That is a big chiefs back row.

4 good players but not game breakers. Fekitoa injured?

Should be a good contest and with kirsten and skinner coming off the bench the last 2 games they will be fresher but there will be some tired chiefs bodies out there.

So glad wasps made it and put out a decent team.

O Flaherty? Injured or dropped?
And what about compared to the players who replaced them?

I guess fekitoas groin didn't heal?

I'll be cheering on the wasps as the underdogs and the team with more New Zealanders. Pity shields is injured, could have had three former hurricanes (my super rugby team) plus a nephew of a former hurricane.

But I'll be admiring the chiefs no doubt.

And what about compared to the players who replaced them?

I guess fekitoas groin didn't heal?

I'll be cheering on the wasps as the underdogs and the team with more New Zealanders. Pity shields is injured, could have had three former hurricanes (my super rugby team) plus a nephew of a former hurricane.

But I'll be admiring the chiefs no doubt.
Downgrades sure but if they had lost Jwillis Umaga Goppath Kibirige ect it could have been worse, these probs have prem experience and are decent. Shields has been going well but as has Twillis, barbeary is class but young and was going to bench anyway.

They still have that JYillis young back parnership. Could have been worse for them.

Just glad the 2 most deserving teams are playing

ChiefsChiefsChiefs! 0:)

I have a Wasps housemate and have been giving him an unmitigated amount of **** for the last two weeks. If Chiefs lose I may have to move out.

Got an 'After the lord mayors show' feeling today, especially with problems Wasps have had this week. Hope Chiefs are fully on it or they will lose.

Will be interesting to see how this one is reffed hopefully chiefs off feet at rucks is not allowed to happen, could be a field day for Willis et al.

Latest posts