• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

f*** my life

S

shtove

http://www.fmylife.com/

Maybe it's just me, but I find this faaaarking hilarious:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Today, I listened to my room mate having sex from 3 A.M. until 6 A.M. When I looked over at my girlfriend, who must have thought I was sleeping, I noticed she was masturbating. FML[/b]

Today, when my boyfriend and I were lying in bed, he grabbed my double chin and goes "gobble, gobble". FML[/b]

Today, I bit into my egg sandwich, and when I looked back into it, there were 5 long, gray, hairs leading from the sandwich into my mouth. FML[/b]

Today, I cancelled out of a video chat with my boyfriend to go take a ****. I took my computer with me to look at Facebook. It took three minutes for me to realize I was still on video chat. FML[/b]

bahaha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Feb 15 2009, 04:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Today, I cancelled out of a video chat with my boyfriend to go take a ****. I took my computer with me to look at Facebook. It took three minutes for me to realize I was still on video chat. FML[/b]

bahaha
[/b][/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA best one yet lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Feb 14 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
http://www.fmylife.com/

Maybe it's just me, but I find this faaaarking hilarious:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Today, I listened to my room mate having sex from 3 A.M. until 6 A.M. When I looked over at my girlfriend, who must have thought I was sleeping, I noticed she was masturbating. FML[/b]

Today, when my boyfriend and I were lying in bed, he grabbed my double chin and goes "gobble, gobble". FML[/b]

Today, I bit into my egg sandwich, and when I looked back into it, there were 5 long, gray, hairs leading from the sandwich into my mouth. FML[/b]
[/b][/quote]

People are in a Sh**t aaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her exiting her room....my electric tothbrush in her hand. FML

HAHAHA Superb!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Feb 15 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her exiting her room....my electric tothbrush in her hand. FML

HAHAHA Superb!!![/b]

Oh my Goooodddd!!!!!!! what a D*ck could leave such a sentence on that website :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalallallalalaaaaaahhhhh Sh*t :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Latest posts