• Jenson Button

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nico Rosberg

• Kazuki Nakajima

• Total voters
Er...Murray did that as well..

Come on, this is going slightly overboard especially since a blacked up fan decided to show his face today.

It was a bit poorly put but sometimes, the reaction with Senna is on the same paralells with Diana mob grief. It wasn't as if he laughed loudly in Couthard's face and then tore up several photos of Senna before setting them on fire.

Now, if he said, "Senna was a total knob and I'm glad he died! How about you Dave?" Then yeah, I'd be pretty shocked and enraged too..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ May 10 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Humphreys is beyond defensible after this weekend, yesterday he said to Coulthard, "you came into F1 after Senna died, that must have been pretty exciting!". Such a moronic thing to say, even Coulthard seemed taken a back by it.[/b]

Not really a surprise, it was a terrible choice to pick him in the first place, he's usually a kids tv presenter.

Prestwick-i do like EJ, he ran a great team and brought in some amazing drivers to F1 but he often seems to start arguments and go off on a completely different tangent to the question for no reason. I do think he is getting better though,so much better than bludering Blundell last year.

Can't wait to see Schumacher back in action again, THE LEGEND RETURNS :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Latest posts