Ragey Erasmus

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Max's inner circle and their allies took a big L their recently
Still not seeing why he would have anything against the Brazilians from last time though seeing what he did both years. He can't have much to complain bout (he will but it's not like he has been innocent). Plus Interlagos is probably Hamilton's favourite track.

die_mole

First XV
TRF Legend
Club or Nation

Bristol

1. it was a joke about max's family and their connection to jao so that would be his reason for being upset at brazillians
2. max>kelly>nelson>jao

Le Frére Alpha

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Leinster

Rumours Verstappen is close to forcing Checo out and getting Danny Ric back in. Sounds like he's cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Best case scenario is Danny Ric comes in, works with him likes Perez but signs knowing his place and will be subservient, unlikely. More likely Ricciardo will be less competitive and offer RB less strategy options than they have with Perez. Minor possibility that Ric will find form again in the only team that ever provided him with a car he could drive and cause Max problems.

Monaco was a dirty trick from Perez but Verstappen well and truly put him in his place on track and doesn't need to do this. Indicative of his bad attitude and that he's a spoilt and entitled prick. Really hope ferrari give Leclerc a competitor next season.

Reiser99

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Leicester

Rumours Verstappen is close to forcing Checo out and getting Danny Ric back in. Sounds like he's cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Best case scenario is Danny Ric comes in, works with him likes Perez but signs knowing his place and will be subservient, unlikely. More likely Ricciardo will be less competitive and offer RB less strategy options than they have with Perez. Minor possibility that Ric will find form again in the only team that ever provided him with a car he could drive and cause Max problems.

Monaco was a dirty trick from Perez but Verstappen well and truly put him in his place on track and doesn't need to do this. Indicative of his bad attitude and that he's a spoilt and entitled prick. Really hope ferrari give Leclerc a competitor next season.
I still think Red Bull develop their car with only Verstappen in mind and his partner just has to make do. Yes other teams build their car's around their drivers, but I reckon they have more balance and their cars aren't completely one sided to favour one driver.

Le Frére Alpha

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Leinster

I still think Red Bull develop their car with only Verstappen in mind and his partner just has to make do. Yes other teams build their car's around their drivers, but I reckon they have more balance and their cars aren't completely one sided to favour one driver.
I think if Gasly goes well against Ocon next year it'll more or less confirm that tbh. Hard to say for certain though considering the only driver who has since had competent teammates was Ric who hasn't done well.

die_mole

First XV
TRF Legend
Club or Nation

Bristol

also if Red Bull gets hampered by the budget cap penalty next year. Can you imagine how big of a **** show it will be with max actually having to drive with cars around him?

ncurd

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Monaco was a dirty trick from Perez
Gow much likelihood is there any truth to this? Like it's been rumoured but no one has proven it.

Getting rid of Perez could bad for RB if they've covered it up as he could pull a Piquet Jr. on them.

Le Frére Alpha

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Leinster

Gow much likelihood is there any truth to this? Like it's been rumoured but no one has proven it.

Getting rid of Perez could bad for RB if they've covered it up as he could pull a Piquet Jr. on them.
The telemetry looks pretty obvious to be honest. I reckon RB are in the clear because there's no way Perez would have admitted to it either and it's not really their job to investigate, certainly not ahead of the FIA.

die_mole

First XV
TRF Legend
Club or Nation

Bristol

no it's just speculation. I do think that Perez would be quick to spill the beans on RB though.

die_mole

First XV
TRF Legend
Club or Nation

Bristol

So Bloomberg values the sport at $20b. FIA calls it inflated. Chaos happens as F1 is rightfully ******.

ncurd

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

So Bloomberg values the sport at $20b. FIA calls it inflated. Chaos happens as F1 is rightfully ******.
Days after the Hamilton can't say gay rights rule. (Would of likely said Vettel as well if he hadn't retired).