• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

Attaboy george

Also these orange flares are so downmarket they'd be out of place at nascar

Sainz in trouble for leaving the track and gaining an advantage?

Just caught the highlights. WTF were the marshals doing as Sainz's car was on fire!? One ran up, put his extinguisher on the ground and then waddled off and the other approached at little more than a slow jog and took his sweet time trying to get a wedge under the tyre as Sainz was being burned. Unacceptable that the sport still has such amateurish marshals (I know they volunteer but they still need to do the damn job on the day).

Just caught the highlights. WTF were the marshals doing as Sainz's car was on fire!? One ran up, put his extinguisher on the ground and then waddled off and the other approached at little more than a slow jog and took his sweet time trying to get a wedge under the tyre as Sainz was being burned. Unacceptable that the sport still has such amateurish marshals (I know they volunteer but they still need to do the damn job on the day).
I think they were looking for something to stop the car. It was a pretty bizarre situation and considering how amateur this sport is I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't up to each track to provide marshals with materials. I think the guy with the extinguisher was thinking that if he just puts out the fire the car will end up on the track in a dangerous position.

I think they were looking for something to stop the car. It was a pretty bizarre situation and considering how amateur this sport is I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't up to each track to provide marshals with materials. I think the guy with the extinguisher was thinking that if he just puts out the fire the car will end up on the track in a dangerous position.
Not sure I'd buy that as it was a different marshal who had the block and the first one was still nowhere to be seen after that, just seemed to wander off completely. Also the car slowly rolling backwards onto the track is arguably the lesser priority than getting a driver out of said burning car.

May be a question on being able to disconnect a steering wheel with it on full lock. Not sure if it's possible. I'd have thought it just a collar lock for the splined shaft, but not sure on all the interfaces for electronics.

Turning across the hill would have helped stop the roll back.

What the hell with 10 laps to go.....

That's madness even with a 5 second penalty...

Staggering to think Mercedes could take 2nd in the constructors from Ferrari due to constant fuckups.

Interesting, they say it was a throttle blockage (contradicting Leclerc saying it was his mistake). Makes you wonder whether Ferrari told him to take the fall to avoid the team having to admit they messed up again... Also interesting how the sound dropped out immediately after that was said.

Last edited:
Rain in the air likely need to switch to Intermediates or Wets early race.

Ferarri: Let's stick on the mediums.

So clearly softs way to go.

It's less his fams and more him why I don't want it.

The Carlos redemption is what I'm here for.
it's cute you still have hope. I have little faith in Carols anymore and zero in his team.

Rough year for a Carlos and Gasly fan. I think Zhou is going to be my new favorite good but not great driver.

Latest posts