• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

Max's inner circle and their allies took a big L their recently
Still not seeing why he would have anything against the Brazilians from last time though seeing what he did both years. He can't have much to complain bout (he will but it's not like he has been innocent). Plus Interlagos is probably Hamilton's favourite track.

1. it was a joke about max's family and their connection to jao so that would be his reason for being upset at brazillians
2. max>kelly>nelson>jao

Rumours Verstappen is close to forcing Checo out and getting Danny Ric back in. Sounds like he's cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Best case scenario is Danny Ric comes in, works with him likes Perez but signs knowing his place and will be subservient, unlikely. More likely Ricciardo will be less competitive and offer RB less strategy options than they have with Perez. Minor possibility that Ric will find form again in the only team that ever provided him with a car he could drive and cause Max problems.

Monaco was a dirty trick from Perez but Verstappen well and truly put him in his place on track and doesn't need to do this. Indicative of his bad attitude and that he's a spoilt and entitled prick. Really hope ferrari give Leclerc a competitor next season.

Rumours Verstappen is close to forcing Checo out and getting Danny Ric back in. Sounds like he's cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Best case scenario is Danny Ric comes in, works with him likes Perez but signs knowing his place and will be subservient, unlikely. More likely Ricciardo will be less competitive and offer RB less strategy options than they have with Perez. Minor possibility that Ric will find form again in the only team that ever provided him with a car he could drive and cause Max problems.

Monaco was a dirty trick from Perez but Verstappen well and truly put him in his place on track and doesn't need to do this. Indicative of his bad attitude and that he's a spoilt and entitled prick. Really hope ferrari give Leclerc a competitor next season.
I still think Red Bull develop their car with only Verstappen in mind and his partner just has to make do. Yes other teams build their car's around their drivers, but I reckon they have more balance and their cars aren't completely one sided to favour one driver.

I still think Red Bull develop their car with only Verstappen in mind and his partner just has to make do. Yes other teams build their car's around their drivers, but I reckon they have more balance and their cars aren't completely one sided to favour one driver.
I think if Gasly goes well against Ocon next year it'll more or less confirm that tbh. Hard to say for certain though considering the only driver who has since had competent teammates was Ric who hasn't done well.

also if Red Bull gets hampered by the budget cap penalty next year. Can you imagine how big of a **** show it will be with max actually having to drive with cars around him?

Monaco was a dirty trick from Perez
Gow much likelihood is there any truth to this? Like it's been rumoured but no one has proven it.

Getting rid of Perez could bad for RB if they've covered it up as he could pull a Piquet Jr. on them.

Gow much likelihood is there any truth to this? Like it's been rumoured but no one has proven it.

Getting rid of Perez could bad for RB if they've covered it up as he could pull a Piquet Jr. on them.
The telemetry looks pretty obvious to be honest. I reckon RB are in the clear because there's no way Perez would have admitted to it either and it's not really their job to investigate, certainly not ahead of the FIA.

no it's just speculation. I do think that Perez would be quick to spill the beans on RB though.

So Bloomberg values the sport at $20b. FIA calls it inflated. Chaos happens as F1 is rightfully ******.

So Bloomberg values the sport at $20b. FIA calls it inflated. Chaos happens as F1 is rightfully ******.
Days after the Hamilton can't say gay rights rule. (Would of likely said Vettel as well if he hadn't retired).

Red Bull really just in a world of their own. Press the DRS button for guaranteed overtake of any other car on the grid. McLaren on the other hand have an absolute dog **** car. With a better drive out of the corner and with DRS and still can't overtake a Williams... They are going to be rock bottom this year.

First red flag ruined the race, second one has made the last couple of laps interesting.

Honestly regardless of the regulations the advice should be if the race looks likely to finish under a safety car they should red flag it.

Looks like F1 is still is mess. Honestly, I haven't been interested since they decided they can change the rules when they like and tbh the way races are run it still looks like amateurs are in charge.

It's sad that the sport I obsessed over when I was younger has descended into something I'm lacking interest in now

I know all drivers do it but unsure what Verstappen really has an issue with. Two car alongside in a tight corner **** happens.

I know all drivers do it but unsure what Verstappen really has an issue with. Two car alongside in a tight corner **** happens.
Especially given the frequency with which he has employed "back down or we crash" tactics as well as late lunges and squeezing cars against the edge of the track himself... I really do find him so unlikeable.

2023-04-29_17h54_26.png

Latest posts