• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA expects Fabio Capello to resign if England fail to get out of group, BBC Sport und

TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
Thats what it says in the yellow info bar at the top.

Not at all surprised, although there should be some repercussions for the players as it's not Capello's fault they are utter crap.

Agreed, only two or three players have actually played as if they gave a crap about the WC so far (Stevie G in the first match springs to mind, along with Carragher (sp?) and Barry in the second)

Now I think it this could be a message from Capello to his players, "look, buck your ideas up or you are going to lose me, the best manager you could have at the moment".

This is a remarkable turn of events given the FA renegotiated Capello's four-year contract only on 2 June.
:lol:

Two subpar games and an extremely successful coach is no longer good enough? Well done the FA!

Knees are jerking. The parasites in the press and the general ridiculously high expectations of the English public are as much to blame as anybody else.

No pressure then lads!
Funny how Capello was alright for the previous 2 years...

I won't go in to the tactical situation as it is clear to any fan of the game what is wrong, however Capello can't use the players aren't good enough as an excuse either when he left guys like Michael Dawson, Tom Huddlestone and Adam Johnsonn for example at home. England has the players to make a World Cup quarter final at their disposal, whether they are in the 23 man squad is a different story.

Is it Capello's fault the players are playing like idiots? Why the **** is Heskey still there? Drop Lampard as well. Joe Cole and Defoe need to start. :(

It doesn't matter who plays if they don't want to play with each other.

I get the feeling John Terry is the one rocking the boat, he seems like the sort to throw his toys out and he's not exactly looked happy since he stripped of the captancy and Bridge's wifes underwear.

Latest posts