• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

::: Fa'atau82's WORKSHOP ::: 2009/10 Season

It really sucks getting this message all the time from rapidshare....
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later.[/b]
:angry:

Anthony Allen where are you? :p :D

Ive got superpatch 09 can u give me a file to replace it with leeds.

And ive put it on Filefront

I don't know what Leeds is in Superpatch. Ask xusky, or the author of that patch and ask them. You can rename the files of leeds to the filenames of the team leeds replaces in Superpatch, though i suspect it'd be the same as MUP anyway. Then re-upload it, or take out the Leeds filenames, and add them as a seperate download.

Just to check has a new London Irish Home minikit been done? I downloaded the pack and haven't got one in game.

Should be in there. I did all the kits that wasn't done before, apart from Bath Away, Shaheen didn't make an away or euro minikit if i recall, or i don't have it.

Can anyone help me, I have replaced all the Super 14 teams with Currie cup teams but for some reason the logos at the team selection stays the same as per the super 14 teams. I have edited all teams logo files.

Yes I have edited 2 Logo files for each team and the flags for each team. In other word 3 files per team. But it still shows me the original logos at team selection, when I quit the tourament and start a new one it shows my new logos for the team i have selected previosly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rudolph @ Jan 27 2010, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yes I have edited 2 Logo files for each team and the flags for each team. In other word 3 files per team. But it still shows me the original logos at team selection, when I quit the tourament and start a new one it shows my new logos for the team i have selected previosly[/b]

you must edited the b33.......fsh with all logo team internationnal and club and in the squad management you will see the change

Latest posts