• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Face mods tutorial

B

badbuttoi

Hey guys

Is there are tutorial on how to mod faces? What programs to use, file type etc., I have a bit of time on my hands and would like to get into this modding lark!
any help would be great!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (badbuttoi @ Feb 12 2010, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey guys

Is there are tutorial on how to mod faces? What programs to use, file type etc., I have a bit of time on my hands and would like to get into this modding lark!
any help would be great![/b]

sorry sloppy sentence:- Are there any tutorial on how to mod faces? What programs to use, file type etc., I have a bit of time on my hands and would like to get into this modding lark!
any help would be great!

Not at the moment, but essentially you need a program called O-Edit (get it from nba-live) fshed, and a copy of photoshop or something.

Extract a headshape (.big file) ..the list is in rugbygob.xls and open it in o-edit. Open fshed and extract the face image. edit this face how you wish and save. Go into o-edit and move the 3d image points to make a face sculpture, you can render the image to show in the editor. Put the image back in the .big and add to directory. Open the game and you can view the face in_game

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 14 2010, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not at the moment, but essentially you need a program called O-Edit (get it from nba-live) fshed, and a copy of photoshop or something.

Extract a headshape (.big file) ..the list is in rugbygob.xls and open it in o-edit. Open fshed and extract the face image. edit this face how you wish and save. Go into o-edit and move the 3d image points to make a face sculpture, you can render the image to show in the editor. Put the image back in the .big and add to directory. Open the game and you can view the face in_game[/b]

Hey thanks for the help.

Unfortunately i can't get oedit to run properly as it has issues running in vista (i tried the fix and still no luck).
Does anybody know where i can get a version of oedit that runs in vista?
What os do you other mods use?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (badbuttoi @ Feb 15 2010, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 14 2010, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Extract a headshape (.big file) ..the list is in rugbygob.xls and open it in o-edit. Open fshed and extract the face image. edit this face how you wish and save. Go into o-edit and move the 3d image points to make a face sculpture, you can render the image to show in the editor. Put the image back in the .big and add to directory. Open the game and you can view the face in_game[/b]

Hey thanks for the help.

Unfortunately i can't get oedit to run properly as it has issues running in vista (i tried the fix and still no luck).
Does anybody know where i can get a version of oedit that runs in vista?
What os do you other mods use?
[/b][/quote]

Hey Fa'atau82
I just read the thread in you Workshop - so i understand the issues with oedit now. Thanks anyway keep up the good work. allez Wasps

There is a vista version of o-edit, but it's not official. Google it, i know it exists.. i had it but it didn't work properly for me.. but it obviously does for some lucky bastids.

Latest posts