• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Facebook funny stuff

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
As a real live prankster adorator, Facebook was just a miracle for me when it came out.
What are some of the most random or funny things you did, especially when it wasn't completely official and absolutely huge ??

- There's this one presenter on TV (some social/religion oriented serious show) who looked like an absolute psychopath, with crazy hair and shyt, and my brother and I created an account with him - I'm cracking up as I type this - and people looooool people actually thought it was HIM ! And we replied to the people, about all kinds of social issues, with super serious and wise replies. And crazy stuff people would send in PM's with super specific things, and our job was to reply in the most serious and believable in-character way...
just too hilarious. Anyways, we had to stop it coz FB got big and official and we'd get in deep feces..

- Another thing was I loved to pick a friend on my list, and create a sorta bizarro profile of the guy. Like, if the guy's name was "John Smith" or wtvr, I'd call the new profile "Jon Schmudt" and post a weird pic of his on the profile, and start interacting with a bunch of ppl on his list until he found out about it, and then found out it was me.
Very funny stuff for me...

- I did the old pick a historic character thing. I did Plato, and only answered to people in universal maxims and wise aphorisms...lots of fun, some ppl still don't know it's me, and it's been years ! :p

Anyways, I'm not displaying how magnificent I am, I just like to share laughs a lot. You guys got anything for me ?!! Anything at all ?!
Oh, one last one...but some ppl won't like this: my friend actually posted a picture of me wiping my ass on the beach, with crap and my bare ass loool. We had to remove it when FB got official......

Well some Phillipino girl randomly added me on Halloween. I accepted inebriated as I was. She messaged me two days later saying hello and soon asked "Wr u fr0m?hw old r u?cn we friend?" That is what your mother meant when she told you not to talk to strangers. Cmac and co masterminded a just lovely reply which we won't share.
Also just a side note. Would you believe that to this day BG8 will not accept my friend request because of some boyish banter which we occasionally throw about. After two years of being history buddies this hasn't changed. I am just disgusted
Ewis is there any chance I could have that ass wiping pic for my personal archive? Scientific usage only of course.

Last edited:
We also had a lovely one where we got our friend's phone, logged into Facebook, and we created another user called "name's" Wright-Hand. (We couldn't use right because Facebook is smart these days) Anyway, now our friend is in a loving relationship with his own "Wright" hand!

hahah ! good stuff. The most hilarious thing ever is to prank people you actually know and watch their reactions, as opposed to random strangers.

Well well, that's a curious little osulli mi we've got there ! I feel malice in the air...what constructive thing could you possibly do with that pic ? hmmmm....

C'mon Ewis I'm a straight edge guy. I have also been regularly fraped by Cmac when I go for a poo in his house and leave my phone. For example "Is it just me or does anyone else poo into their hand and gently place it in the toilet to make less noise???" And then there was one about me using my dangleberries as a food source. Lovely stuff. May as well show this bad boy off too

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts