• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

faces dario

D

darioferrar

well now i know how to import them into the game smile.gif so i'll post my first one (the hair text i took from a face made for MUP09, hope its ok, i really hate making hair textures)

Luke McLean (Italy)
imglqv.png

download link (just extract the file into you EA Rugby folder and that's it)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1r2d9z

i can't post an image from oedit because i have vista, so my oedit doesnt support more than 1 texture at the same time

cheers smile.gif

It's good. did you use the old Hernandez face by Uli? In some of those pics the neck looks too long, he looks like a giraffe, but i think it must be a trick of the angle or the game itself.

i didnt use that model, i dont know what model i used :) it was one from the MUP

Well, it looks very nice. I think a nickname is due for you. I think we should call you Super Dario :p

Great start Dario, can I request a face to Gonzalo Canale ?, and what is the ID for the face? :p

Nice face man, a really good start. How did you import the hair part? Because the face seems to be Felipe Contepomi model, and it doesn't have hair part.

man 007, no sé cuál es la ID, lo único que necesitas hace es bajar ese archivo BIG y pegarlo en la carpeta de EA, no sé meter faces de otro modo :S y si, sin duda haré a canale, me encanta como juega, yo juego de 13, y me encanta patear, así q te imaginarás como me gusta verlo a canale que patea todo el tiempo grubers y se lleva todo con el pie jaja

la face no es de contepomi uli, es una face de un negro, no se quién es, después pongo la text original a ver si vos sabés

is there ok if i answer in spanish? or is there a rule im breaking? sorry if i am

I mean :What is the ID that you have to assign to the player in the Woosah editor?( to be able to use the face in-game),also I think that you used the O-model of Stephen Brett made by Xusky in your McLean face.

Yo tambien juego de 13/12/10 :lol:

no se el ID man, ahora investigaré el woosah no se que para ver como funciona, la metí porq el big me lo pasó un amigo y yo le cambié los archuvos y el nombre ese larguísimo de muchas letras y numeros al que el me pasó para McLEan

i cant find a good photo of canale or griffen, if someone has one please send it to me :(

new face, another argentine playing for italy's national team

Gonzalo García
previat.png

i can't start a thread on the ea rugby mods part, i wanna have this thread there, if anyone knows what i need to do so the forum will let me, please tell me

started a thread on the MODS part, so i wont be posting here anymore, if someone could erase this thread id appreciate it

Latest posts