• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

faces dario

D

darioferrar

well now i know how to import them into the game smile.gif so i'll post my first one (the hair text i took from a face made for MUP09, hope its ok, i really hate making hair textures)

Luke McLean (Italy)
imglqv.png

download link (just extract the file into you EA Rugby folder and that's it)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1r2d9z

i can't post an image from oedit because i have vista, so my oedit doesnt support more than 1 texture at the same time

cheers smile.gif

F

Fa'atau82

It's good. did you use the old Hernandez face by Uli? In some of those pics the neck looks too long, he looks like a giraffe, but i think it must be a trick of the angle or the game itself.

D

darioferrar

i didnt use that model, i dont know what model i used :) it was one from the MUP

F

Fa'atau82

Well, it looks very nice. I think a nickname is due for you. I think we should call you Super Dario :p

M

man007

Great start Dario, can I request a face to Gonzalo Canale ?, and what is the ID for the face? :p

U

uli85

Nice face man, a really good start. How did you import the hair part? Because the face seems to be Felipe Contepomi model, and it doesn't have hair part.

D

darioferrar

man 007, no sé cuál es la ID, lo único que necesitas hace es bajar ese archivo BIG y pegarlo en la carpeta de EA, no sé meter faces de otro modo :S y si, sin duda haré a canale, me encanta como juega, yo juego de 13, y me encanta patear, así q te imaginarás como me gusta verlo a canale que patea todo el tiempo grubers y se lleva todo con el pie jaja

la face no es de contepomi uli, es una face de un negro, no se quién es, después pongo la text original a ver si vos sabés

is there ok if i answer in spanish? or is there a rule im breaking? sorry if i am

M

man007

I mean :What is the ID that you have to assign to the player in the Woosah editor?( to be able to use the face in-game),also I think that you used the O-model of Stephen Brett made by Xusky in your McLean face.

Yo tambien juego de 13/12/10 :lol:

D

darioferrar

no se el ID man, ahora investigaré el woosah no se que para ver como funciona, la metí porq el big me lo pasó un amigo y yo le cambié los archuvos y el nombre ese larguísimo de muchas letras y numeros al que el me pasó para McLEan

D

darioferrar

i cant find a good photo of canale or griffen, if someone has one please send it to me :(

D

darioferrar

new face, another argentine playing for italy's national team

Gonzalo García
previat.png

i can't start a thread on the ea rugby mods part, i wanna have this thread there, if anyone knows what i need to do so the forum will let me, please tell me

D

darioferrar

started a thread on the MODS part, so i wont be posting here anymore, if someone could erase this thread id appreciate it