Faint Eeiry Voice

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Duff Man, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Duff Man

Duff Man Guest

Righto guys, this is prett spooky.

This car advertisement was not released as it has a weird (and apparently unplanned effect). As the car goes past the trees in it, you can faintly hear a voice saying almost as though from beyond the grave "I want back. I want back now please".

Very odd. You tend to need the sound up three-quarters and you have to pay attention to make out the words, but it's damn freaky. I know it could be a sound engineers prank, but if it isn't then no wonder this ad wasn't released.

Your thoughts.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Rugby_Cymru

Rugby_Cymru Guest

Is this the video where that..............................................................................?

Oh god damnit, i'm gonna d/l it just coz i'm freaking curious!

4. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

Yep seen it before, Its one of those calm flowing clip, then all of a sudden someone pop ups screaming, making you **** yourself.

5. DC

DC Guest

i usually convulse when i see those

6. Rugby_Cymru

Rugby_Cymru Guest

Thanks for moderating my post.
    I can see freedom of speech is really respected in some parts of this site. :wall:

7. DC

DC Guest

Thanks for moderating my post.
    I can see freedom of speech is really respected in some parts of this site. :wall:
    [/b][/quote]

didnt want it to be a spoiler!!

8. Rugby_Cymru

Rugby_Cymru Guest

Fair enough.

Would have been nice to be asked if it could be moderated tho.
    Then again, i guess my permission is in no way needed.
    Just though maybe it would have been polite considering i meant no, nor did i cause any, harm by the post.

9. The Flash

The Flash Guest

Oops, just caught up and read your feelings on things, Rugby Cymru. Didn't mean to offend, DC is right.

I considered it a spolier and I thought you wouldn't mind if I changed it. Shoulda sent you a PM to say so.

I hope you can see my reasons mate.

10. Rugby_Cymru

Rugby_Cymru Guest

Yeah, of course i can see your reasons, but i was just being petty at the time.
    A day in my job makes me feel like that.

All cool here. :D

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!