• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fan Hub team tactics

worldrevolver

Academy Player
Club or Nation
England
I have noticed when downloading most of the updated teams that the team tactics are reset to default.

I have RC3 on ps4.

The 2nd wales team in the fanhub had team tactics done or at least set like the default wales team and that is great, but the rest of the welsh squads on fanhub had default tactics. Sadly this makes a difference. If you download updated 2017 teams and the tactics are set on default the gameplay suffers.

Only way to fix it is to write down or take screen shots of the default team tactics and then punch them back in after downloading the fanhub updates.

I was attempting to play Scotland v Wales but after starting the game and seeing that Scotland were playing oddly I backed out and looked at their tactics. Culprit discovered.

So then I went and looked at the other teams I had downloaded to replace French teams and saw they all had default tactics as well.

So if you don't fix the tactics you get updated squads but poor gameplay.

Going to further my investigations.

Can anyone help me?

I want to look at the default tactics in the game, make sure they are varied from team to team and make sure they are indeed having an affect on gameplay.

Can anyone point out 2 teams who play drastically different?

Latest posts