• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fancy Play

Dizzy

First XV
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Do you guys think that fancy play should be included in the Rugby 2012?
I know it will be hard to emulate some fancy work into a game and then be able to pull the movements off effectively with the controller, I mean, just watching Quade Cooper and his fancy style makes you want to be able to control something like that on Rugby 2012.

Anyone else feel the same?

P.S. MODS This is not a suggestion idea, just a topic of discussion. The three previous discussions I have created were closed because they were meant to be in the suggestion thread.

I definitely agree with this . The game should flow e.g. quick passes, cut out passes, signature passes and sidesteps .

g.jpg

Sir Charles is all about the "Fancy Play".

I think that if there were some good set plays (editable would be awesome) and if they worked really well this could also help! In previous games they've looked really rigid and been difficult to pull of with any real effect

King Carlos, Quade Cooper and Andre Pretorius have awsome moves. Maybe certain flyhalves should have better attacking skills attributed to their skills and only those with higher skill points can perform certain moves!

Excuse me? Andre Pretorius have awesome moves? Like what? Getting injured fabulously? Missing conversions in front of the posts so stylishly people don't care about the points?

I am of course, referring to A. Super14 season he "played" (hah!) for the Force, and the RWC game vs Tonga.

Although I have to admit he is playing well for the Sharks and he did play okayish before the RWC too.

King Carlos, Quade Cooper and Andre Pretorius have awsome moves. Maybe certain flyhalves should have better attacking skills attributed to their skills and only those with higher skill points can perform certain moves!

Yeah i agree, i mean, you can't have andrew hore dancing around like Quade Cooper now can we.

Excuse me? Andre Pretorius have awesome moves? Like what? Getting injured fabulously? Missing conversions in front of the posts so stylishly people don't care about the points?

I am of course, referring to A. Super14 season he "played" (hah!) for the Force, and the RWC game vs Tonga.

Although I have to admit he is playing well for the Sharks and he did play okayish before the RWC too.

When he first burst on the scene he had one of the best steps in South Africa. Its a shame he got injured last year because his style of play is really more suited to Australian or NZ rugby

Latest posts