• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Football - Super Rugby, Six Nations

bazwaz

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Any recommendations on the best place to play Six Nations Fantasy Football , Super Rugby Fantasy Football ?

ESPN normally do a decent one for 6N.

Can't remember the one I use for super rugby but fox run one.

OK cheers . Who are the form NH players currently? I hear Johnny Sexton and Joe Launchbury are out injured. Anyone care to name a competitive 6 Nations team out of the best of the best the NH has to offer... ?

Been playing Holden NRL fantasy football and Dally M award winner Sam Burgess was one of the best point scorers to have on your team. Can't even see a mention of him here. Will he even make the English RWC team?

I've done the Fox based one for Super Rugby for a few years, but tried the Fantasy Draft one (www.fantasyrugbydraft.com) with a few guys on here last year.

I'll be doing the Draft one again this year, because I like the fact that you can't have the same players in your team, as the players in the teams you are competing against. The fact that your team (and everyone else's) is unique, means that you don't end up with near identical teams as the season progresses further.

The drawback is, that the game participants need to be active each week - last season, there was only about three or four of us, out of ten, that were active. This meant that there were only a few games that were competitive, and it was very frustrating trying to trade players, because you wouldn't get a response from the inactive guys.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get involved with ten active people this year - I believe it's 101 days away, as of today so hopefully I can renew the rivalry with Darwin and Gena ... something to think about for the rest of you, if you want to try something different, and you can commit some time

Any recommendations on the best place to play Six Nations Fantasy Football , Super Rugby Fantasy Football ?
Hi and welcome to the forum. I moved the thread to the 'general rugby union' section since you asked for 6N and SR specifically. My own recomendations would be similar to the gents below;

Six Nations = ESPN

Super Rugby = Fox

I've done the Fox based one for Super Rugby for a few years, but tried the Fantasy Draft one (www.fantasyrugbydraft.com) with a few guys on here last year.

I'll be doing the Draft one again this year, because I like the fact that you can't have the same players in your team, as the players in the teams you are competing against. The fact that your team (and everyone else's) is unique, means that you don't end up with near identical teams as the season progresses further.

The drawback is, that the game participants need to be active each week - last season, there was only about three or four of us, out of ten, that were active. This meant that there were only a few games that were competitive, and it was very frustrating trying to trade players, because you wouldn't get a response from the inactive guys.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get involved with ten active people this year - I believe it's 101 days away, as of today so hopefully I can renew the rivalry with Darwin and Gena ... something to think about for the rest of you, if you want to try something different, and you can commit some time

I was really miffed at losing out on playing along this season. I think we should have a discussion and do an invite only via PM next year with guys we know would take it seriously throughout?

Last edited:
I was really miffed at losing out on playing along this season. I think we should have a discussion and do an invite only via PM next year with guys we know would take it seriously throughout?

I know ... check your in box :)

Latest posts