Fantasy URC 2022

saulan

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
If anyones interested, I've created a fantasy URC group on SuperBru. Figured it would be a decent way to keep up to speed of which players are doing well throughout the season.

It can be joined here:

Or searching for this group code: ZONEBRIO

As the inaugural TRF superbru URC champion for last season, I welcome the new challenge.

The key with these things is to maintain interest on those weird weekends where only one countries teams are playing and you need keep the team up to date. There was many weekends last time out where you had to change the whole squad otherwise no points are scored.

I'm already looking at this opening weekend and trying to balance the fact that the SA teams are going to be a bit thin in the first couple of weeks or just not playing as is the case for two of the teams in week 1

I'm already seeing some of the fun that I picked up being discussed last year in terms of late line up announcements. Hoping to get my team sorted late afternoon tomorrow before the first kick off and after most teams are announced.

Semi-last call before the first game kicks off for the season. All squads have been announced for the weekend so you can pretty easily pick your team for week 1.

@TRF_stormer2010 you joining this year?

I see @big ginger 8 Joined again, He was leading most of last year almost until the end. But the Irish guys started faltering when the South African teams started winning at the end.

I'll probably do the same again and stop paying attention after a few weeks tbh.

Latest posts