• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FAO Everyone who took the **** out England over the last 4 years

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Hope you enjoyed it 'cause believe me it didn't feel 0.000001% as good as today did. Not crowing, not gloating, just letting everyone know how good we are feeling.

Dont count your eggs before they hatch.
It aint over till the fat mama sings.

I, for one, watched this match with rapid fascination. As I was supporting England today, I was absolutely thrilled to see them make that *stunning* comeback and beat Australia. Well done, guys!

Congratulations to England.
But to be honest, it's been justified ****-taking. You have been **** for 4 years up until today.
But today is what counted.
Well freaking done!

and to be fair, the whole England fanbase, bar possibly Brian Ashotns mother were taking the **** out of them just as much, if not more than everyone else.

1 good game will mean nothing if they get knocked out in the semis. well done to england but they now have to go on and show that they can produce 3 quality games in a row.

Aye, a good day for English fans, enjoy this time boys, you earned it.

I just hope I'll get to enjoy that same feeling of elation tomorrow night!

:)

1 good game will mean nothing if they get knocked out in the semis. well done to england but they now have to go on and show that they can produce 3 quality games in a row. [/b]

u have to admit tho that for us to reach the semis, considering the disgrace with which the team has been mismanaged over the last 4 years is a bit of a **** take really

**** take or not England had their day today and played thoroughly well!

But can England progress? As a Welshman I hope they dont but deep down inside myself Id like to see England in the final!

**** take or not England had their day today and played thoroughly well!

But can England progress? As a Welshman I hope they dont but deep down inside myself Id like to see England in the final! [/b]

i think we got a better chance of beatin the french than we wud the ABs (or shud that be chokers?)...how i wish Henson was English.....

Credit to the players for just going and doing their job, they have taken a massive amount of stick (for example, I chuckled at The Sun yesterday when they predicted a 15+ win for the Aussies) and for turning around this world cup.

They started poorly, like Ireland, and while Ireland got worse, England somehow have changed everything. Jonny, Sackey, Moody, Shaw and Gomarshall are just some of the names that have not only impressed, but surprised.

i think that regardless of if we progress any further than the semis or not i think the game does mean a hell of alot and will give alot to work around, maybe a bit of a platform and give hope 2 the group of players, we have been knocked for years about just kick kick kick, but it was good 2 see us attack from in our own half with running rugby something which we are not renound for at all.

Well in all fairness this has been England`s most significant result since 2003. But congrats for an excellent result, and for beating the Aussies at their own game actually.

The Aussies pride themselves on playing smarter rugby than anybody else. But on the day, `twas the English that played smarter. By attacking the Aussie scrums and lineouts very effectively. By contesting the breakdowns and depriving the Aussies of that one thing which Gregan and co. thrive on- quick ball to run their angles. And by getting the result that made my weekend!

i'll still take the **** out of england whether they win or lose :p

english people deserve it :D

i'll still take the **** out of england whether they win or lose :p

english people deserve it :D [/b]
istockphoto_1535790_i_agree.jpg