• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FAO KIWIZ

Yes, they will post to the UK. 4-10 days for International Air. 13-25 days for International Economy. You can even get it gift wrapped with a personal message.

The DVDs are PAL, so if your X360 plays PAL DVDs, it's a sure bet :)

What does FAO mean? I can't imagine it being Financial Aid Office or Food and Agricultural Organization (of the UN) or the toy store based out of new york.

What does FAO mean? I can't imagine it being Financial Aid Office or Food and Agricultural Organization (of the UN) or the toy store based out of new york. [/b]

Lol. You googled 'FAO' didn't you? :lol:

<div class='quotemain'> What does FAO mean? I can't imagine it being Financial Aid Office or Food and Agricultural Organization (of the UN) or the toy store based out of new york. [/b]

Lol. You googled 'FAO' didn't you? :lol:

[/b][/quote]
Yes.. :(

I'm not making fun, i'm just impressed that you tried looking and were intelligent enough to figure out that some things the internet CAN'T teach you.
FYI you'll probably have success in looking up abbreviations in the dictionary.

I spend far too much time reading the dictionary, to be honest.

I think it's time i got a girlfriend again... :(

I probably should have used the urban dictionary! Good site...very entertaining...

Yeah I used to read the dictionary in English for something to do lol. I had a new word every day. Xanthippe, Kafkaesque and Kachina. I can even give you almost exactly what this particular dictionary says (this is really sad, isnt it)

Xanthippe - Shrewish or ill tempered woman
Kachina - American Indian ancestral spirit
Kafkaesque - Impenetrably oppressive, nightmarish

The dictionary is a beautiful thing.

I think its time for a girlfriend again as well. Mum think so too. Its strange...whilst I was at school and when I didn't have a girlfriend, she'd say stuff like "there's no need to have one" or "don't waste your time this year" or whatever else to discourage it, but now i'm out of school, she asks all the bloody time if I have found a lovely girl! Maybe I'm more settled with a girlfriend and don't get drunk as much. Maybe she wants another girl around the house. Hmmm....

Why did I extrapolate on everything? I don't know why, however...Evil evil hangovers when still relatively intoxicated. I'm in a dark room with windows, door and blind closed with a water cooled air-conditioner on as fast and as cold as possible and my eyes are bloodshot, i have a terrible headache, and i feel sick.

Yet you haven't thrown up on the keyboard yet? [/b]
Nah, the keyboard was saved luckily. All I could do was gag continuously as if i was about to and only get out phlegm and the water I put down. Damn it hurt my sturnum.

Wow, this topic has certainly taken a different turn to how it originally started out.
Lol.

I suppose thats just the way the great majority of off topic questions and dicussions go...as do all conversations in real life as well! Its what keeps the talk going, which is a good thing.

Latest posts