• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FAQs

L

Laetca

In this topic you will see some of your questions (the ones we hear most often) answered.

If your question isn't listed in this post (which means the odds of the answer being in it are amazingly tiny), you can always post here.

To quote some of Charlie's original F.A.Q. topic:
Doesn't matter if the question is Board related or Rugby Related...

Every once in a while I will update this first post and clean out the rest of the topic, I'm hoping this can stay a one page topic.

Q: I really want to visit the rugby '08 thread but can't. Why is this?
A: We have now changed the rules so that you require 10 posts to be able to get in and read the rugby gaming boards. This is due to the fact that we have 2000+ members who seem to lurk the forums. This is a measure to make sure the right people get to see the information on the forums.

Q: I can not download anything, why is this?
A: Please read the answer to the previous question.

Q: I posted ten times, it still won't let me go to the Gaming Boards. Now what?
A: There is also a minimum character criteria to decide whether a post is long enough to count on the post count. If your post is shorter then 30 characters, it will not count for your total. Posts made in the 'Introductions', 'Off Topic' and 'Entertainment' board of Off Topic do not count for your total.

Q: How do you get a pic in your sig?
A: To get a picture in your signature, you'll first need to upload it (try here or here), then with the link you get there, go here click the little tree button, and add the URL in the box that pops up.

Q: How do you make a new topic?
A:Simply go to the board where you want to make your new topic, and click the 'New Topic' button in the upper right corner, above the list of topics.

Latest posts