• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Farewell

J

Juggernaut

I bid farewell to all the Legends who have played their last game in Super Rugby.

Lest We Forget.

Tana Umaga

294022.jpg

Paul ***o

274.jpg

Lome Fa'atau

_39476190_faatu270.jpg

Luke Andrews

andrews_luke_wgtn_d.jpg

Anton Oliver & Carl Hayman

carlhaymanscrum_rugbyheaven__350x231.jpg

Josh Blackie

blackie_josh_highlanders_d.jpg

Filipo Levi

293274.jpg

Byron Kelleher

byronkelleher_rugbyheaven-portrait__200x279.jpg

George Gregan

35.jpg

Stephen Larkham

36.jpg

Jeremy Paul

56.jpg

Brendan Cannon

brendancannon_rugbyheaven-portrait__200x312.jpg

W

Wellycane

Nwwaahh...I'm gonna miss Umaga, the once and forever inspirational leader.

O

O'Rothlain

What's Umaga doing? Is he back off to France? Or, is he really hanging up the old boots?
I guess this blows a hole in the "He's secretly coming back for the RWC" theory.

W

Wellycane

Umaga is set to retire from all rugby but the last thing I heard was, he is still considering a return to his former club Toulon in France, possibly as coach. We're not sure yet. :huh:

As for Fa'atau he has not yet decided whether to play in Scotland or France. Poor guy, I never saw much of him in this year's Super 14 after he toped the table for scoring the most tries in the previous year. :wah:

B

BokMagic

I read in the local Saffa papers today that Umaga is considering playing another season of NPC/ANZC for Wellington. Don`t know how true it is though, anyone? But to Tana: thanks for the memories. Respect!

And how dare anyone forget that Sir Os Du Randt also played his last game of Super rugby on Saturday? Another legend that`ll be sorely missed- by all but opposing tightheads, that is!

J

Juggernaut

Sorry about that BM. It just that, I havent read anyreports of any SA player retiring or leaving for the pounds/euros/yen.

Anyway, I bid farewell to:

Os Du Randt

_39423512_durandt_get_270.jpg

Ollie Le Roux

Sep2006OllieLoose.jpg

Clarke Dermody

293906.jpg

W

woosaah

yeah umanga is playing for wellington for the air new zealand cup. that will be his true farewell to new zealand rugby.

J

Juggernaut

where is kelleher off to?
[/b]

Just so everyone is updated:

Kelleher is playing for Agen next year.

Filipo Levi, Craig Newby & Josh Blackie are off to Japan.

Gregan to Toulon.

Larkham to Toulouse.

Dermody to London Irish.

***o to one Irish club...possibly Munster (not sure).

Fa'atau is still undecided whether to go to France or Scotland.

M

melon

Gregan, Larkham and JP...I'm fearing what will happen to the Brumbies next season.

W

Wellycane

_39423512_durandt_get_270.jpg

Is that Os Du Randt fending off Gregan Juggernaut? Great shot. Connects very well with this topic. :D

Latest posts