Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tadginator

Academy Player
Country Flag
Former Soviet Union
Club or Nation
Leeds Rhinos
A thread to nominate who you think is the fastest man currently playing rugby in Europe, be it domestic competitions, Heineken cup or amlin challenge cup.
In my opinion I would see ngwenya as the fastest
Sharples is fast, matanavou is pretty quick too. Who do you think?

Rupeni Caucau of Fiji and Toulouse would be up there I would say. maybe not the quickest though.

Tonderai Chavhanga or Takudzwa Ngwenya would be my bets.

Yeah, Chavhanga has been in excellent form for us.
Hope we sign him on for a bit longer. He has really been becoming a more intregal part of our backline. Just give him the ball and a little space and he will do the rest.
After signing Joe Bedford, Jamie Smith, and Andy Tuilagi, we actually brought in a good player!

Oh joy, another one of these threads. Marcus Horan can do 100m in 10.4 seconds.

Like all other people spouting these ridiculous times, I'll cite no source, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Oh joy, another one of these threads. Marcus Horan can do 100m in 10.4 seconds.

Like all other people spouting these ridiculous times, I'll cite no source, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Chavhanga actually ran a 9.39 in his school years, on a slippery track against 95km/ph winds.

If we're talking 100m, Chavhanga and Ngwenya out of the imports.

Homegrown is more difficult. You hear a lot about Varndell & Monye. May is supposedly the quickest at Gloucs, but Shingler from Quins looks gas too - I've no idea what their 100m times would be though.

May is probably the fastest in England (he's definitely faster than Sharples)

That said Wade has the Robinson-esque acceleration that tends to be more relevant on the pitch.

Which, if anyone hasn't noticed, is the only part of the rugby world that Big Giner 8 cares about.

Maybe true for Big Giner 8.

For me that's insulting and uninformed. Gingergenius states who's the fastest in England I in turn do it for my country as it's pretty obvious Ngwenya is fastest in Europe. If I only cared about Irish rugby I wouldn't have watched every minute of the 6n or 3n or watch every H Cup match that's not red button and many a Super rugby match with the odd Premiership or To 14 match. I love rugby full stop. Yes my primary concern is Irish rugby as I'm sure it is for you but I don't only care about Irish rugby. Stop trying to get cheap laughs.

fisherman-deep-sea-fishing-catching-big-fish.jpg

Latest posts