Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Tadginator

Academy Player
Country Flag
Former Soviet Union
Club or Nation
Leeds Rhinos
As a combination of the two previous threads who do you think is the fastest man in world rugby.
I'm only counting previous nominations.

Rodney%20Blake%20English%20Test%202006.jpg

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LBL11RtLC_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Don't know why in the world Lwazi Mvovo is on there. He's quick but I don't think he's THAT quick (got outpaced by Andre Taylor last weekend, albeit he was indecisive). I thought Jongi Nokwe was probably the fastest man not long ago (till his inury spree). That man was lightening.

Last edited:
Tonderai Chavanga run the 100m in 10.27 seconds
Brian Habana run the 100m in 10.4 seconds
Takudzwa Ngwenya run the 100m in 10.5 seconds
Joe Rokocoko run 100 m in 10.66 seconds and 60 m in 4.66 seconds

Retired Welsh international Nigel Walker has a pb of 10.38 seconds over 100m too also William Ryder from Fiji is really fast Paul Sackey is no slouch over 100m in 10.7 seconds, the fastest over 40 meters is Soseni Anesi with a time recorder of 4.53 seconds some also mention Rupeni Caucau has one of the fastest but has no recorded time.

I wAs basing the poll on the top two from the previous threads. It's not just me picking four names

Retired Welsh international Nigel Walker has a pb of 10.38 seconds over 100m too also William Ryder from Fiji is really fast Paul Sackey is no slouch over 100m in 10.7 seconds, the fastest over 40 meters is Soseni Anesi with a time recorder of 4.53 seconds some also mention Rupeni Caucau has one of the fastest but has no recorded time.

Uhuh. Like I've told every idiot who quotes this website (for several years acutally):

http://www.rugbygamers.com/news/fastest-rugby-player.html

It's rubbish guesswork.

Last edited:

impossible. guess u mean 6.66 seconds??

It is you voting for Mvovo with all your accounts though...
Mvovo has one vote in this thread. That's hardly a lot of false accounts. In the other one he got 11 votes or something. I'm not that desperate So f#*k you, you anti-Semitic overweight angry prop

Mvovo has one vote in this thread. That's hardly a lot of false accounts. In the other one he got 11 votes or something. I'm not that desperate So f#*k you, you anti-Semitic overweight angry prop

Ummm, is this a lovers spat that belongs off the boards?

Latest posts