• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fastest Prop

S

saintscrazy

So who is the fastest prop?

Tom Smith, Jason Leonard, Wilson-James Whineray, Richard Bans, someone else?

Do those stats exist or is this all speculation? Shall we host a sprinting competition? :D
My money is on Dunning!
matt-dunning.jpg

My God, He just looks fast even leaning forward!

The immortal AJ Whalley, he used to be a bloody flanker for gods sake, and he's starting on the bench this week, watch him make huge runs when he comes on, so we can lock the topic after objectively stating AJ is god! :D

BEAST!!!
He used to play eighth man in high school and got converted into a mobile prop at the Sharks academy

Alan Jacobsen seems to make more line breaks than the Scottish backline so I'll go for him.

John Afoa has some serious toe on him. He's finally picked up his scrummaging this year as well.

Cian Healy is pretty speedy - he'll be breaking into the Irish setup soon enough i reckon.

CJ Van der Linde seems to have scored a few long range tries. Appears to have quite a set of wheels for a big guy.

CJ Van der Linde seems to have scored a few long range tries. Appears to have quite a set of wheels for a big guy.
[/b]
In a Super 14 game last year he gathered a kick around the 50m line and sprinted down line like a left winger to score the try, only to get stretched off after pulling his hamstring :lol:

Latest posts