• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favorite Winter Sport

A

alexrugby

Helllllooooo everybody how are you

now after meeting and celebrating Christmas tell me where actually you are going and what type of Winter Sports are you going to have a fun with

I enjoy Snowboarding very much, what about you???

snowboard-22.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Dec 29 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ice Hockey in the birdbath![/b]

Wouldn't it be a bit small?

Hands up who has never seen snow?

*hands up*

I live in the driest state on earth snow just doesnt happen. <_<

I quite like skiing.

Although it does sometimes snow where I live there aren't any mountains to ski down so I have to use a dry slope mainly. Fingers crossed I'm going to the Alps this year though.

Nice, I snowboard too. I just got back from Vermont where I spent a couple of days at Stowe Resort.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaKine @ Dec 29 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice, I snowboard too. I just got back from Vermont where I spent a couple of days at Stowe Resort.[/b]

Yeah! I adore snowboarding, even if I fell till death I would stand on snowboard with special medical fixators and ride

Ice Hockey all the way oh and Skidooing ... I love to skidoo

Was supposed to be in Ottawa to watch the World Junior Hockey Championships but my rents would get mad at me if I didn't come home for christmas because of a Canada vs Russia hockey game lol

Ah, stowe is nice. As is Killingly.

My family is looking at some winter lodges near Stratton and Okemo

i hate winter no hurling left at all :( . Still we start back up in january and im in the running for county captain so rave on

getting drunk and watching hockey and rugby, getting drunk outside in the snow we just got alot of snow that fell a couple nights back probably the most in over 5 years lol was about a foot and a half

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toxicfiend @ Dec 30 2008, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
getting drunk and watching hockey and rugby, getting drunk outside in the snow we just got alot of snow that fell a couple nights back probably the most in over 5 years lol was about a foot and a half[/b]

I remember how I got drunk till death and went to the Ice Hockey land when somebody hit me accidentally, I almost died there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

snowboarding used to be a big passion of mine til i got injured 4 years ago.. i was pretty good but afte rthat its not the same.

Now its just about weight lifting, running, an playin basketball

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Dec 30 2008, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i hate winter no hurling left at all :( . Still we start back up in january and im in the running for county captain so rave on[/b]
What county, the people who I stay with in Ireland during the six nations are good friends with a lot of the Meath players.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (USA_Rugby @ Dec 29 2008, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ah, stowe is nice. As is Killingly.

My family is looking at some winter lodges near Stratton and Okemo[/b]

Don't ever go to Sugarbush, that place blows if you snowboard. The day I went there a Bull Moose decided to attack people and I wasted $130 (my cousin's ticket included) on one run. Plus they had no snow, and the people are snobby pricks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Dec 30 2008, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toxicfiend @ Dec 30 2008, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
getting drunk and watching hockey and rugby, getting drunk outside in the snow we just got alot of snow that fell a couple nights back probably the most in over 5 years lol was about a foot and a half[/b]

I remember how I got drunk till death and went to the Ice Hockey land when somebody hit me accidentally, I almost died there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/b][/quote]

haha ya you gottta watch out or else you could get hurt. i loved playing pond a hockey a few years back out at the park they seems to flood every year :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toxicfiend @ Jan 3 2009, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Dec 30 2008, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toxicfiend @ Dec 30 2008, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

haha ya you gottta watch out or else you could get hurt. i loved playing pond a hockey a few years back out at the park they seems to flood every year :D
[/b][/quote]

Oh my God!!! all the things attached to my Ice Hockey memories are of Horror types :lol: :lol: :lol:

My friend also used to play ice hockey on ponds as the ice crashed and he fell into water, it took three weeks for this boy to be healthy again, he was Critical care Unit patient

Well I see Georgians we are far from this amazing sport :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts