• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favourite Memories of 2007

G

getofmeland

So the year of 2007 is slowly drawing to an end, its time to reflect on the year, with your favourite memories/moments of the year...

For me there has been a couple which stood out, including seeing the First England International at the new Wembley Stadium, also the World Cup Meetup in London and meeting Will Carling and the random japanesse guy... Then there is the Millenium Magic Weekend, what a fantastic weekend it was can't wait for 2008... but not forgetting Yeovil Town at Wembley and the bus trip, this list goes on and on... Liverpool in another European Cup Final...

With already 2008 looking like a good one, there are so many things which will be hard to beat...

So what are your moments of the year...

- Millennium Magic. Utter class. In fact, all our meetups this year have been fantastic.

- Saints lifting the first Challenge Cup back at Wembley since the revamp whilst Wigan, who crowed about a return to Wembley as their divine right, sat at home and watched whilst thousands of their fans in their arrogance had already bought tickets and had to come and watch us win the cup.

- Discovering the world of facebook. Keeping in touch has never been easier.

- Discovering the world of 360. Class.

- The best memory of the year is buying the dog. Unbelievable, I won't spend a better £100. An adoring friend for life.

- Popping my Super League Cherry. And discovering that 'oop-norf I can fit into a medium sized rugby shirt despite being a fat *******.

- Meeting up with most of the TRF UK staff, both at the St. Helens and Northampton matches.

- Meeting the girlfriend a couple of months ago. Then her putting Matt to rights.

- My first ever lottery win yesterday - A whacking great £10!

- England somehow making the WC final and completely proving me wrong.

- Going online on Halo 3. Then killing Matt. Repeatedly.

Getting together with my girlfriend in march. its been a hell of a fun ride. But now shes having second thoughts becos some bugger with a free-er timetable from another timtable has so much time and money to woo her.

Getting together with my girlfriend in march. its been a hell of a fun ride. But now shes having second thoughts becos some bugger with a free-er timetable from another timtable has so much time and money to woo her. [/b]

thinking back to what i should have done, ill give you a hint on what to do.

kill him.

<div class='quotemain'> Getting together with my girlfriend in march. its been a hell of a fun ride. But now shes having second thoughts becos some bugger with a free-er timetable from another timtable has so much time and money to woo her. [/b]

thinking back to what i should have done, ill give you a hint on what to do.

kill him.

[/b][/quote]

Make sure it looks like suicide

Thing is, because I was so tied up with school work , he, being from the worst polytechnic ard, had a very free timetable to pop by whenever he wanted and get my girl out. Although I've solved the problem, still feeling abit sore. The arguement I had last night made me feel like I, of all people, was the 3rd party.

Went to my first AB's game to watch the Wallabies trounce them in Melbourne, first home win for the Force. Besides that 2007 has been a year for preparation for myself, on with 2008, the year Liverpool and Force will win the ***les in miraculous fashion!

Discovering Chris' new girlfriend is a Busty Blonde girl who masturbates in the shower.

Awesome. B)

Discovering Chris' new girlfriend is a Busty Blonde girl who masturbates in the shower.

Awesome. B)
[/b]

When did this happen... and why were we not informed sooner...

You've just gotta know how to talk to women.

As soon as you figure this out, then they end up telling you everything.

Best memories of 2007: All the TRF meets, especially Millenium Magic and the RWC Final weekend; every monday night at Uni and every thursday night between terms.

Best decision of 2007: Embracing the stubborn ******* inside and not following through on the temptation to leave Uni. Will probably actually go down as one of the best decisions of my life.

Might sound stupid, but I enjoyed my holiday to Corfu. The only ten days of the year I was not around computers, making minimal use of a phone, not understanding half of what people were saying, not stressing about things to be done, people to see, tasks to upload, ...

I miss being relaxed like that :)

Caledfwlch, just a general idea, and I hope you don't take this badly, but I'm guessing you'd be better of without that girl, if she's going out with some other girl when she has a boyfriend, she either can't choose, or she just doesn't respect you very much, thinking you don't have a part in that part of her life (her dating life I mean)

2007 was a pretty poor year to be honest. My Dad was assualted, his best mate dies, I almost leave school with 2 months before my exams cause I'd had enough of it all, my brother has a cancer scare (thankfully it wasn't cancer, but you do worry untill you know for sure), i broke up with my girlfriend of almost 3 years, and my Gran was knocked down and killled a week before Christmas.

But there was some good stuff. I finally left school, I came to hate being there every day. My prom was amazing. The month of June was just party after party. My exams grades were good. I won player of the year at my club and played some pretty good rugby, had an amazing tour in Dublin. I met my girlfriend and I've been a whole lot happier since then.

Here's to a 2008 without any break ups, deaths or just general shittiness.

Awesome. B)
[/b]

what the hell?!?!?! :huh: :blink:

Might sound stupid, but I enjoyed my holiday to Corfu. The only ten days of the year I was not around computers, making minimal use of a phone, not understanding half of what people were saying, not stressing about things to be done, people to see, tasks to upload, ...

I miss being relaxed like that :)

Caledfwlch, just a general idea, and I hope you don't take this badly, but I'm guessing you'd be better of without that girl, if she's going out with some other girl when she has a boyfriend, she either can't choose, or she just doesn't respect you very much, thinking you don't have a part in that part of her life (her dating life I mean) [/b]

Haha we've got things all ironed out. Thing is she's a very simple minded girl. Not low IQ but simple mionded. So she gets lied to alot and she doesn't know. So I have to be equally crafty to bend things my way. And no she does not go out with other girls! :D

2007 was a pretty poor year to be honest. My Dad was assualted, his best mate dies, I almost leave school with 2 months before my exams cause I'd had enough of it all, my brother has a cancer scare (thankfully it wasn't cancer, but you do worry untill you know for sure), i broke up with my girlfriend of almost 3 years, and my Gran was knocked down and killled a week before Christmas.

But there was some good stuff. I finally left school, I came to hate being there every day. My prom was amazing. The month of June was just party after party. My exams grades were good. I won player of the year at my club and played some pretty good rugby, had an amazing tour in Dublin. I met my girlfriend and I've been a whole lot happier since then.

Here's to a 2008 without any break ups, deaths or just general shittiness. [/b]

Cheers, I second that!

Latest posts