Favourite Moments of the season

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
What with everything wrapping up in the next week or so, what do you guys view as your personal highlights of the year?

Can't remember which match it was, but my fav moment was Hanno dirksen's almost powerbomb wrestling move tackle in a pro 12 match this season. Potentially dangerous, but rather hilarious at same time :p

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

My personal highlights were the 15 minutes we spent camped on our own line against Montpellier and the Treviso game in the rain. The Montpellier thing was so ballsey. I reckon it was the belief that that performance gave us that let us win in Bordeaux. The Treviso game was magical because despite the fact that we were missing all of our internationals and it was a horrendous evening, we still tried to play the game the right way. The skill the second string showed that night is the real testament to the influence of Joe Schmidt.

Internationally I take Mike Phillips' try v Ireland in the World Cup, majestic moment. Club wise it would be the home regular season game vs Cornish Pirates. We looked dead and buried and produced a stirring fightback to win the game.

Alex Cuthbert's try against France.
Leigh Halfpenny and George North against Ireland.
Dan Biggar against us ;) (One of the few decent moments of our season...)
Dan Lydiate, every match.

Club rugby: The game just gone, one of the best game's I've seen. Shane's last try in particular.

International rugby. Wales beating Ireland in the first game of the 6 nations. There was a great build up to that game which made it really exciting. And the moment from that game, North obliterating McFadden, followed by the most delicate of offloads to Davies.

International rugby- uuuh moving on......

Club rugby-
the O'gara drop goal v Northampton was simply unbelievable
the 7 minutes of pure absolute class by Kearney against Clermont
Ferris's hit on Byrne is something I can't et enough of watching

International: Win over Australia, should have been the France match.

Club: Hammering Bath showed we were nearing the peak but the best moment has to be Leo Cullen lifting the cup, brilliant.

Worst: Wales in the 6n and Ospreys today, I @$*@ing hate the Welsh. :p

Latest posts