• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favourite try celebrations

jawmalawm24

Academy Player
I like watching Lelia Masaga after he scores a try he always comes up with something good. Another favourite of mine is David Smith he does some alright ones too but my favourite is Hosea Gear he does absolutely nothing and never celebrates and that just shows that he's in it more for the team and not for himself.

Digby Ioane's kneel down do the religious cross thing and then the peace sign or just his finger at the sky
Ioane1-200x0.jpg

but my favourite is Hosea Gear he does absolutely nothing and never celebrates and that just shows that he's in it more for the team and not for himself.

That's the one. Not a fan of celebrating a try, we don't want it to turn into football where the entire team runs into the corner and practically hump each other! I don't mind a player getting excited if they score an important try, but nothing stupid.

Like Dull said, i don't mind the players being happy that they scored etc., but I hate it when they do stupid celebrations *coughWEEPUcough*

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tA3MBgBaA0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tA3MBgBaA0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Must admit that that's quite funny lunam1104, but they probably took longer practising that celebration than they did as kicking the ball considering the guy who scored almost screwed it up completely lol

Anyone else Welsh use to get ****** off at Shane Williams' stupid jumps over the line circa 07/08? The only one of them I can stand is the try v Fiji, just because it was such an awesome try. Infact if there has ever been an example of a player making a try look much, much easier than it was, that's the one for me.

Latest posts