Favourite TV theme

Ragey Erasmus

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Which theme tune or repeating tune from TV do you like the most (or liked most when you were younger)?

Ooh let me see...

Charles In Charge is an absolute classic. Cheesy as anything, but a classic nonetheless.

When I was a kid I loved Disney's Gummy Bears theme song, as well as ones like Flint the Time Detective, Pokemon, Digimon etc.

One Tree Hill has a great theme, really fits the show.

Community and The Big Bang Theory both have catchy songs (with full versions available on YouTube).

Looking at more serious shows... The Walking Dead and American Horror Story both have brilliantly unsettling themes, and Game of Thrones' is a good'un.

there are many that make me want to commit violent crimes on remote people, but for the ones that have been annoyingly repetitive but I still somehow enjoy, there are (from the ones in English):
- the Transformers (any variation).
- all the Mario ones, basically. Some brilliant, brilliant composers have crossed the Mario prod's path...
- South Park. Best one is the very first one, season 1. So fkng perfect.
- Family Guy, hah oh heavens no just checking...just checking you're not BRAINDEAD READING THIS...
- Dexter's Laboratory. Fkng awesome, perfectly fitting.
- Married with Children
- obviously Pinky and the Brain, but that's just obvious.
- TMNTurtles, the real thing, the cartoon.
- The Room's main theme

and of course...

ta-ta-tuhhh nuhh tuuh nuhh.....ta-ta-ta-ta-tuhh-nuhhh.....ta-ta-tuhhh nuhh tuuh nuhh - "somethin' strange.....in the neighborhooood......."

Suits is brilliant although I wanted to see Mike and Louis pair up together.

Also Mike was a ***** walking out just like that after making said deal with Louis.

Scotty was so annoying aswell.

But Donna

tumblr_m8wo8fNIKt1r1jbcdo3_250.gif

Time to put my own choices I think:

Most of the Gerry Anderson themes (Captain Scarlet, Thunderbirds, Stingray etc)
Power Rangers
Pokemon
Digimon
Star Trek, TNG

there are many that make me want to commit violent crimes on remote people, but for the ones that have been annoyingly repetitive but I still somehow enjoy, there are (from the ones in English):
- all the Mario ones, basically. Some brilliant, brilliant composers have crossed the Mario prod's path...
- Family Guy, hah oh heavens no just checking...just checking you're not BRAINDEAD READING THIS...
- Married with Children
- The Room's main theme

and of course...

ta-ta-tuhhh nuhh tuuh nuhh.....ta-ta-ta-ta-tuhh-nuhhh.....ta-ta-tuhhh nuhh tuuh nuhh - "somethin' strange.....in the neighborhooood......."
Good Choice

I'll say
Game of Thrones
Skins
Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad
Orange is the New Black

There's plenty from my youth that left an imprint like Pokemon, Transformers, then naturally the iconic Teletubbies song.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Married with Children
- The Room's main theme

and of course...

... Hmmmn ... I always thought you were a "Love Boat" kind of guy :D

... Hmmmn ... I always thought you were a "Love Boat" kind of guy :D

who said I wasn't ! A moment of forgetfulness can surely be forgiven...oh and add "the young and the restless" :

I know all about Victor Newman and his son Nicolas...and I will forever hold my grandma responsible for that.

EDIT

okay this needs to be here already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0

Masterpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts