• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Feeding at the scrum

psychic duck

International
Referees were finally trying to take notice at the beginning of last season. Towards the end of this season they've seemingly completely forgotten and it's headed straight back to where it was with the vast majority of scrums crookedly fed. Why have they given up? It's a relatively simple part of the scrum to police.

Hmmm.... maybe we should let the referees feed the scrum. :lol:

Imagine the chaos.

Referees were finally trying to take notice at the beginning of last season. Towards the end of this season they've seemingly completely forgotten and it's headed straight back to where it was with the vast majority of scrums crookedly fed. Why have they given up? It's a relatively simple part of the scrum to police.

it's hugely frustrating, hooker no longer need to hook...the hit and chase is back... whole thing is just a waste of time.

Personally i don't mind if the forwards can eat in the scrum I think the feeders would need protective gloves on incase the props get really Hungary.

There is the problem though of who cleans up after them.

it's hugely frustrating, hooker no longer need to hook...the hit and chase is back... whole thing is just a waste of time.

My thoughts as well. After all that talk about how they were going to clean it up when the engagements changed. They're just gradually reverting and now it's basically back to what it was before. Very disappointing and frustrating.

Latest posts