• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Felipe Contepomi says goodbye to professional rugby.

Duck I'll give it your some man for the youtube ha. 40 second cameo's mean you play well and ha.
I know you live on Youtube but the 1st clip you showed was of Dec 31st 2005 which has already been acknowledged as Contepomi playing well.
Also Argentina vs Ireland is a completely different issue before yopu put Youtube clip of game up.
Again you think Contepomi was playing well in 09 semi final in was it first 46 seconds and first 20 mins. Ok your entitled to your opinion and I'll disagree. And maybe I'd take it if you were there but I take it you werent or even if you seen game but seen as you had 2 attempts at guessing score and saw Contepomin score 12 points in a first half when Leinster only got 11. It's hard to think or take you seriously.
You do know Munster played Leinster twice in Thoimond and both time Cheika did everything but admit Contepomi wouldn't start because of his history in front of Munster fans and in that environment. But again I don't know what to say to you man as you probably saw something different on Youtube.
But will wrap up Contepomi wasn't anything special in 20 mins at Croker even Leinster fans know that and nobody airbrushed over ROG (again don't know why you wriggle him in is this a twisted love crush :D) been poor that day as he was poor but the worst part of our game was Leinster dismantled our pack easy and that was the winning of game for them but see I know that because I was pitchside and seen it so don't forget while again I do question do you even see games live or just watch youtube and hate ROG.

Muffin.

1. The GIF was to point out that he didn't "freeze" like you said against Munster.
2. Contepomi was playing well that day. Are you saying he was playing badly? Here's the clips then. Certainly didn't freeze.
http://youtu.be/_f3p9eBT_Cc?t=23m44s - Makes half break.
http://youtu.be/_f3p9eBT_Cc?t=35m33s - Slots drop goal.
http://youtu.be/_f3p9eBT_Cc?t=40m37s - Rips ball of Warwick wins turnover.
http://youtu.be/_f3p9eBT_Cc?t=45m41s - Nice pass to set Elsom through the gap.

3. Okay I got the score wrong I admit, but I don't see why you keep bringing it up again and again.
4. I don't remember Thomond tbh. But if Contepomi couldn't play vs Munster then how come he shone in the game mentioned, and how come he started him in the semi final?
5. You were the one that brought up ROG, and anyway he is relevant to this match.
6. How is Argentina vs Ireland different? Contepomi got his revenge on the Munstermen who wound him up in 2006 in that 2007 match.

Duck I'll do it easy for you.

1. I never mentioned Contepomi and Freeze in same sentence and having reread my posts can't see word freeze (maybe I did and cant see it) or maybe you been dreaming again.
2. I never said he played badly in 09 semi not once only debated and said in my opinion Sexton played a huge part that day. Again you dreaming and well again learned you don't watch matches just Youtube like as you put it about ROG "a casual supporter who only see clips and scorers" So that'd be you.
3. I keep bringing it up because you try debate a point but you got score wrong TWICE and even dreamt up bit ha even you can see the fault there.
4. Because games weren't in Thomond Park maybe and game mentioned was a league game which was again acknowledged by me and it was a league game not knockout but still acknowledge he played well.
5. I mentioned ROG simply as him and Contepomi *****ing - But AGAIN WE KNOW YOU HATE ROG and well you bring up his performance and how Munster fans airbrush over his performance and the result in 09 but again I suppose you can't really know Munsterfans living on Youtube can you?
6. Because I mentioned Contepomi in Leinster not Argentina.

But again I won't argue with you and won't reply no more because well you can't reason with the unreasonable. And well I respect your comments but it seems you comment just from youtube and disillusional stuff and hatred about ROG so I will let you off and I only post my thoughts on 09 semi which I entitled to and having seen it in flesh in Croker and weeks leading up to it I think all Munster feared Sexton a bit that day and it helped Leinster alot when he arrived on to field that day

Duck I'll do it easy for you.

1. I never mentioned Contepomi and Freeze in same sentence and having reread my posts can't see word freeze (maybe I did and cant see it) or maybe you been dreaming again.
2. I never said he played badly in 09 semi not once only debated and said in my opinion Sexton played a huge part that day. Again you dreaming and well again learned you don't watch matches just Youtube like as you put it about ROG "a casual supporter who only see clips and scorers" So that'd be you.
3. I keep bringing it up because you try debate a point but you got score wrong TWICE and even dreamt up bit ha even you can see the fault there.
4. Because games weren't in Thomond Park maybe and game mentioned was a league game which was again acknowledged by me and it was a league game not knockout but still acknowledge he played well.
5. I mentioned ROG simply as him and Contepomi *****ing - But AGAIN WE KNOW YOU HATE ROG and well you bring up his performance and how Munster fans airbrush over his performance and the result in 09 but again I suppose you can't really know Munsterfans living on Youtube can you?
6. Because I mentioned Contepomi in Leinster not Argentina.

But again I won't argue with you and won't reply no more because well you can't reason with the unreasonable. And well I respect your comments but it seems you comment just from youtube and disillusional stuff and hatred about ROG so I will let you off and I only post my thoughts on 09 semi which I entitled to and having seen it in flesh in Croker and weeks leading up to it I think all Munster feared Sexton a bit that day and it helped Leinster alot when he arrived on to field that day

1. You mentioned him "freezing".
he just froze

2. You were saying Leinster might not have won 2009 semi with Contepomi. I said they would have with him even though Sexton was great, Contepomi was good when he was on too. Also I have seen the match by the way, I'm didn't just look at scorers and there again that's you bringing up ROG not me.

3. I got the score wrong once just off the top of my head and admitted I was wrong.

5. Nothing to do with disliking ROG, stop mentioning that in every post! By the way check out MunsterFans forum by the way, that should give you good idea of Munster fans.

How am I being "unreasonable" and "disullisional". Where exactly am I wrong. In the 2009 semi: 1. Contepomi played quite well when he was on and Sexton was superb and came of age when he came on. 2. Leinster were good all over from 1-15 that day and would have been winners without Sexton too. 3. ROG had a poor game that day. Which of those do you disagree with and are wrong? Seems this an argument over nothing as to be honest we agree about most of that. Also the game is on YouTube, I'm using to back my comments up, not making my comments from YouTube.

And MunsterMuffin, stop saying I hate O'Gara in every post, it was you that brought him up here. And the point is true regardless of whether I like him or not, he had a bad game. I'm sure you admit that?

Last edited:
1. You mentioned him "freezing".

2. You were saying Leinster might not have won 2009 semi with Contepomi. I said they would have with him even though Sexton was great, Contepomi was good when he was on too. Also I have seen the match by the way, I'm didn't just look at scorers and there again that's you bringing up ROG not me.

3. I got the score wrong once just off the top of my head and admitted I was wrong.

5. Nothing to do with disliking ROG, stop mentioning that in every post! By the way check out MunsterFans forum by the way, that should give you good idea of Munster fans.

How am I being "unreasonable" and "disullisional". Where exactly am I wrong. In the 2009 semi: 1. Contepomi played quite well when he was on and Sexton was superb and came of age when he came on. 2. Leinster were good all over from 1-15 that day and would have been winners without Sexton too. 3. ROG had a poor game that day. Which of those do you disagree with and are wrong? Seems this an argument over nothing as to be honest we agree about most of that. Also the game is on YouTube, I'm using to back my comments up, not making my comments from YouTube.

Again lol.

1. I admit I may have said froze and did fair enough.

2. I still think game could've been possibly tighter had Contepomi stayed on field but we will never know and it could've been worst.

3. You got score wrong twice (12-6) halftime and 30-6 fulltime.

5. Munster Fans forum as well as Babbling brook I look occasionally at but neither is true reflection in my eyes of fans of either team. People like Feic and Snoop here I repect a hell of alot more than people I see on both them forums and some stuff posted there is stuff to be shameful of but that a different issue.

1. If you think Contepomi played well that day fair enough all I said was in my eyes it impossible after 20 to tell and Munster had chances in 1st half and at halftime still felt they had it and it was only after HT Leinster really exploded away.
2. While I won't argue over saying they were good 1-15 I do still believe it was BOD, Elsom and Sexton that sparked them added with Nacewa defensively having magical game.

Latest posts