• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Field Hockey is a girls sport right? And what is netball?

You would **** yourself standing in goal facing a drag-flick or hit shot, it's extremely skilful as unlike the ice version you can only use 1 side of the stick and not your boots plus goalies have a bigger goal to defend. There is more skill involved in 1 minute of hockey than a whole rugby match both teams combined (I know I have captained both sports). Canada have a decent national men's team, would probably be better without people like you putting potential players off, you moron.
Welcome to the forum. Good luck in your quest to purge the internet of 9 year old slurs against hockey!

Love the idea of being pure raging on a Sunday evening and Googling people's decade old opinions on field hockey to try and fight them

I'm a Richmond Redoubtables man myself and me and my fellow Ultras do a lot of good work for the community away from the matches themselves. At our last "All Lives Matter" fete we raised over £70 for a gay conversion therapy charity and came up with some witty new chants too.

If anyone said to my face that hockey wasn't a man's sport I'd certainly be entitled to give them a stiff verbal rebuke! Am I right!?

You would **** yourself standing in goal facing a drag-flick or hit shot, it's extremely skilful as unlike the ice version you can only use 1 side of the stick and not your boots plus goalies have a bigger goal to defend. There is more skill involved in 1 minute of hockey than a whole rugby match both teams combined (I know I have captained both sports). Canada have a decent national men's team, would probably be better without people like you putting potential players off, you moron.
any chance you can walk us through how you stumbled across a nearly decade old thread on sports like netball and hockey on a rugby forum....and thats where you decided you first and only posts should be...and not only that that you should come in flaming people?

Latest posts