• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fifa 11

Didn't look through all of the teams when I was playing, but looking online it does appear that Wales are missing.
I remember Aston Villa were a 4.5 and West Brom a 3.5, so take from that what you will

I have rugby gaming friends who have never played a footie game since before JLR...anyway a couple of months ago they bought FifaWC...and they said it was simply...AMAZING! I have never played the world cup version but now I am wondering if that is the real deal here.

I'm not sure if this game'll appeal as much as the demo has GG, but I played Radman last night and playing ping pong passing or passing without thinking at any time seemed to be where our games fell down. Constructed built up goals (working it around for several passes) or set pieces we're most of our goals.

The scores were 3-1 (me), 1-2 (Radman) and 1-2 (Radman). Out of those 10 goals, only two (maybe 3) were from opportunist goals when a mistake was seized upon. :)

Lesson 1 boys and girls; If you do a tournament (IE the FA cup) and you then make it to the semi final after playing for 3 hours, say against Chelsea, remember to save the game before the match or a lot of swearing may ensue.

Bugger it.

You know this game is great when most of your close losses are way more exciting than your wins LOLOL!!!.

My Fifa 11 came in the post today and I'm really hooked! Whoever fancies a game add me, my xbox gamertag is "Boardy1991". Just tell me what your name is on the forum for bragging rights. Has anyone made a thread about Fifa 11. Maybe we could make a thread specifically for Fifa 11 and make a little knockout tournament between members. Theres a new feature on Fifa 11 now where match reports can be emailed to you straught after the game, so we could upload and post them in the thread.

I have no idea what you mean, so i'm going to go with...maybe?
Well, I thought your postman would have come by now. Meaning you'd be infront of a tv screen for the remainder of the day...

Well, I thought your postman would have come by now. Meaning you'd be infront of a tv screen for the remainder of the day...
I wish.
It's coming by "Citylink" and left milton keynes at like 8 this morning, which is like a 4 hour journey (according to google maps)
Hurrar

I dunno whats happenned from Fifa 10 to this game but I'm terrible at this online now, getting carved up big time.

Anyone got any tips they could share?.

Gay guy!!! Where've you been??!!!!

Where hasn't he been, Woof!
flashheart.jpg

post does not come on sunday, it best be here tomorrow!!!!! Got it off play and just cant wait

I dunno whats happenned from Fifa 10 to this game but I'm terrible at this online now, getting carved up big time.

Anyone got any tips they could share?.

Just practice, I know what you mean because after my first game on there I didn't really like it but now after about 7 games I'm pretty good and I've got the hang of the shooting etc. Still can't do the penalties though, I think they're stupid and made harder than needed.

Just played online for the first time,
Lost two nil, but was down to 9 men by the end (the ref hates me, i swear :p ) so i count it as a moral victory :p Especially as i nearly got a couple of goals

Tell you what's frustrating though: Playing on world class, but in the lower leagues. The players are so pants, they can't pass to anyone, and if they do the passes move at about 2mph. I'm halfway through the season with Burton Albion (in whatever the lowest English league is called) and i've only scored 2 or 3 goals, most games end 0-0 because neither team is good enough to actually score anything :lol:

Yeah, I'm **** at FIFA games...
Keep getting carded, any tips on how to tackle properly?

Yeah, I'm **** at FIFA games...
Keep getting carded, any tips on how to tackle properly?

I'm really good at slide tackles but thats not something you can teach or give tips on as its all timing but normal tackles if you just hold down "a" (On xbox 360 controller) when controlling the player nearest to the opposition player in possession it just does it for you.

Just practice, I know what you mean because after my first game on there I didn't really like it but now after about 7 games I'm pretty good and I've got the hang of the shooting etc. Still can't do the penalties though, I think they're stupid and made harder than needed.

Try a practice session in the arena for them. It helps brush you up on them, but yeah they can be awkward. :)

I think I find it so hard because I'm used to pressing down on the left stick and keeping it pressed down but you can't do that anymore because the ball will just fly wide, yeah I'm going to have to get a bit of practice in or I'll never be able to do them, much prefer how they used to be though.

Latest posts