fifa and nhl demos out

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by esoj, Aug 31, 2005.

1. esoj

esoj Guest

demos for nhl2006 and fifa 2006 have been released. nhl 2006 is 273mb and fifa 2006 is 215mb. I doubt i will be getting fifa especially after experinceing prov evo for the first time last year. still will be interesting to see what fifa is like this year. nhl 2006 I have more hope in as ea seem to spend more time and money in it. I bought nhl 2005 for a friend and he seemed to the franchise mode in it so I might get 2006 as a bit of a change from the rugby and soccer games i usally buy.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

Is this a downloadable demo? If so, could u post a link plz?

4. abes58

abes58 Guest

I wonder how the EA lads managed to get all the NHL rosters right, there were a lot of significant moves just last week, to say nothing of the stampede of player movement a fortnight ago... I'd be severly disappointed if the rosters weren't accurate. It would be worth delaying release a couple weeks (how about co-inciding with the first week of action?) to get the right players in the right jerseys.

5. esoj

esoj Guest

6. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

Cheers m8

7. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

Just been playing fifa 06 & its seems really good so far. U can score some good scorchers from distance & the gameplay feels nice. Only gripe so far is that you cannot change the video settings, on my cpu the graphics are set high & the game struggles at times!

8. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

It's not working for me

9. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

ya cant change the video settings!!

im getting fifa for sure.....love it when ruud gets a goal.....RUUUUUUD!!!!

10. Ripper

Ripper Guest

If your looking for an Ice Hockey game get NHL 2K6.

It has superior gameplay, and a way superior franchise mode, it has a truckload of party mini games and other extra features for half the price.

11. ak47

ak47 Guest

if only they continued NFL 2K series [​IMG]

12. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Why? So I could watch Michael Vick Scramble for 250 yard on 150 attempts?

13. Downloading the FIFA demo at the moment, but I can 99% guarantee that I won't be getting it, when I can wait a month or two and get the next installment of the greatest football series of all time, Pro Evo 5.

14. Here here!

15. ak47

ak47 Guest

SLIDERS [​IMG]

16. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Sliders dont affect Sim Stats on ESPN my good man.

17. cavan

cavan Guest

I got Madden 2006 when i was in America for my PC. Its a decent upgrade from 05. The passing system is abit more complex. decent game all in all.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!