• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FIFA10 World Cup demo

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
Out now on 360 and presumably the PS3 now as well. I have to say, I love it, I scored a peach of a goal with David Villa just now, top quality back heel right in the corner.

EA and HB are churning out quality game after quality game in the FIFA franchise at the moment.

Will have to get this in the morning. Gone on a bit of a Fifa spree this last week, got Burton Albion upto the Premier league/into the champions semis
I keep telling myself i don't want this/it's just 10 with the cup in etc etc but i know i'll end buying it anyway

Will have to get this in the morning. Gone on a bit of a Fifa spree this last week, got Burton Albion upto the Premier league/into the champions semis
I keep telling myself i don't want this/it's just 10 with the cup in etc etc but i know i'll end buying it anyway

I know i'll buy it too, along with the review of the world cup and england's qualifying campaign. The whole tournament just sucks me in, it doesnt matter that England will lose in the final on penalties.

I know i'll buy it too, along with the review of the world cup and england's qualifying campaign. The whole tournament just sucks me in, it doesnt matter that England will lose in the final on penalties.
You misspelt "Barely make it out of group stages and get smashed in the quarters" :p

EDIT: Just downloaded, it's alot of fun. However i still think it should be an addon to the original for 1200 points, not a £40 stand alone game

Last edited:
EA and HB are churning out quality game after quality game in the FIFA franchise at the moment.

Don't EA Canada produce all the next gen Fifa games? I thought HB Studios only did the PS2/PC version which are both the old PS2 gameplay.

If by "smashed in the Quarters" you mean "Comfortably progress through the group stage then in the 1/4 final, hold until penalties despite playing with 10 men for most of the match", he was inaccurate about Englands usual story for a World (or for that matter, European) tournament.

I like the demo. May get it if I can ever get a job.

Incredible
This is by far the best soccer game I ever played
I cant believe how much better it is than fifa10,
I wont be able to hold off until fifa11 – I am going to south Africa, and will represent!!

AK, do you possibly reckon it's too easy to hit teams on the counter?

I didn't really notice any difference in gameplay between it and Fifa 10,
Admitedly i only play two games on it, though

Just got Ultimate Team for 10, which is keeping me entertained

Last edited:
Incredible
This is by far the best soccer game I ever played
I cant believe how much better it is than fifa10,
I wont be able to hold off until fifa11 – I am going to south Africa, and will represent!!

I'm gonna hold out, it'll be worth it. Plus I'm just starting to own on Fifa 10.

Last edited:
AK, do you possibly reckon it's too easy to hit teams on the counter?

only played 2-3 games, i am gobb smacked at the fluidity of the play and players - its amazing, the control and reaction is finally on par with pes on ps2
my 2nd goal was outside the box screaming into the top right
i then hit a finesse shot (holding RB/R1) from way outside, and it hit the top bar - i felt in total control the whole time
it would not surprise me if this is easier, as everything is instant, reacion of the players is as quick as ever, no delays means no animation BS etc etc - as such i reckon you could be right, countering could be easier, i'll test it out with more time.

Bit late to the party, but i picked this up yesterday on the cheap (50% off because of the end of the WC) - loving it so far, it actually does feel different to/better than FIFA 10, which i didn't pick up on in the demo

I've got it too, really fun, but will definately lose its value now that the WC is over. Will dust it down for the Euros in 2012 anyway.

Was playing this again the other day, must get myself up to the "world Class" standard on it sooner or later.

My Xbox freezes whenever i try and play a WC2010 scenario =S
The "offline" scenarios work fine, but the world cup ones freeze at the loading screen (where it shows a country and has a fact)

Latest posts