• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fifa12

PASS thankfully for his year. Will be trading in Fifa 11 and sticking with Fifa WC cause of the game-play. Oh yes and not to mention two rugby games coming out!!! Will be the only two games in my console for a LLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time!!!!

Has there been any rumours about new features and the such?
I say I won't get this, but I'll probably end up picking it up around Christmas time...
As much as I hate football, I do like the games, and I traded in Fifa 11 and Fifa WC to buy a different game recently, so don't have one to play if the mood takes me

Definitely will be purchasing this. Love FIFA but I'm honestly not too sure what they can do to improve it vastly. IMO the gameplay of the last ***le was pretty much spot on, but of course there are some aspects that could be tweaked such as the goalkeepers, who still do some silly things. A mode where you could be the referee in multiplayer matches would be fantastic - we played WWF No Mercy on the N64 at Uni the other day, and the guest referee mode on there is brilliant - and adds a bit of controversy!

Later this year is going to be fantastic: FIFA 12, RWC 11, Rugby Challenge, and of course the real Rugby World Cup! Can't wait! :D

best_fullback;390511 [B said:
Later this year is going to be fantastic: FIFA 12, RWC 11, Rugby Challenge, and of course the real Rugby World Cup! Can't wait! :D[/B]

Took the words out of my mouth. May get new madden 12 seeing as i've skipped 11 this year. Gonna get Mortal Kombat end of the month as well, but only once my new contract payment been taken out :p :p

Looks like Kaka's gonna be one of the cover stars again this year, don't know why cause he's normally on the bench for Real. I think Gareth Bale should be on the cover ;) he'll sell loads, or maybe him and Messi on PES cover ;) yes yes i like that :D :D He's definitely nicer to look at than Rooney, and a better role model for kids as well :p

Nah, get 11 now it'll be cheap, and we can use it as running training. :p

Yer thats true actually, its like 21.99 in game atm, may just wait until xmas time for madden Rugby and Fifa are the priorities :D :D (in that order of course).
But yes running practice, i always rush in madden and Backbreaker (so much harder with the camera angle), But through the air is a cop out, and so easy to throw hail mary's.
On the Fifa front, can't see where they are going to improve. I guess only physics and animations, cause the games almost "perfect" in terms of what you can do on the pitch. Time will tell :p

Latest posts