• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fight Club the Real Story

G

getofmeland

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mRnIXnBcAAo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mRnIXnBcAAo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The smaller midget never stood a chance. Big midget went a bit ott with the ould dancing at the end.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Feb 2 2009, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The smaller midget never stood a chance. Big midget went a bit ott with the ould dancing at the end.[/b]

I do not really think it is worthy of smiling at these people :( :( :( :( <_< <_< <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Feb 1 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Feb 2 2009, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The smaller midget never stood a chance. Big midget went a bit ott with the ould dancing at the end.[/b]

I do not really think it is worthy of smiling at these people :( :( :( :( <_< <_< <_<
[/b][/quote]

Why Not, they decided to go on the show and make ***s of themselves... so I don't see the problem with it...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Feb 2 2009, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Feb 1 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Feb 2 2009, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Why Not, they decided to go on the show and make ***s of themselves... so I don't see the problem with it...
[/b][/quote]

That's the problem of those people

Dwarfs are one of the most complex psychological entities with deadly stunt of self esteem

So if we look at this scene from "integration of themselves in society with any possibility" this is good

But if we look on this video more naturally about how other "normal" spectators smile- this turns into tragedy

OK anyway I do not want to make discussion more complex and scientific ;) ;) ;) ;)

Despite the psychological seriousness of it all Doctor Lekso...IT WAS OUTRAGEOUSLY ENTERTAINING!

How funny was it....the bigger one was so confident (he did knock the other one down in one hit each time) that he took his shirt off and pole danced! Immensely impressive indeed.

The smaller one scuttling around on the floor is one of the most disturbing forms of locomotion I've ever seen.

You shouldn't really laugh, as Lekso says. It has some funny humour, it's just the principal of laughing at people who suffer from it that has a morality issue with myself personally.

I laugh at anyone and anything, and expect people to laugh at me. Its just human nature.

I can believe they actually let them fight.Disturbing stuff but also quite amusing Im ashamed to say.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Feb 2 2009, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Despite the psychological seriousness of it all Doctor Lekso...IT WAS OUTRAGEOUSLY ENTERTAINING!

How funny was it....the bigger one was so confident (he did knock the other one down in one hit each time) that he took his shirt off and pole danced! Immensely impressive indeed.[/b]

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I did not say do not laugh or something like that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel sorry for those people :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

And anyway do not listen to me guyzzzz as you actually do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts