Fiji 34 - Samoa 17

Discussion in 'International Test Matches' started by FijiRugbyFan9, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Forum Ad Advertisement

2. devilrrr

devilrrr Guest

What a surprise....

3. ws4life

ws4life Guest

r u guys bieng serious? Fijis backs cut the Samoans to pieces, and the samoans just didnt gel at all till the last 15 or so minutes (everytime they go their hands on the ball they dropped it :wall: ), very disappointed but Hoping they can get it together in the later rounds. Well Done fiji, maybe next time...

4. kaiviti07

kaiviti07 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ws4life @ Jun 9 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    :bravo: But the Flying Fijians should have done the same to the Jnr ABs... The biggest improvement for any island team is to match the Jnr ABs, and I salute Manu Samoa for their clash Apia.

5. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FijiRugbyFan9 @ Jun 8 2008, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Didn't see that one coming.
    [/b][/quote]

well done Fiji keep same soul

I remember Fiji's victory over Wales on RWC pool stage they played amazing and escaped into play offs where also played with heart
    :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

6. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

Wow this is waaaay from last year. This year the score was 19-14 Fiji i think.

7. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jun 30 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fiji's progress yeah? good very good they are advancing and this gets more interesting next RWCs

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!