• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

file locations

E

EVOL

EDIT
Just finished going through the kits so here they are just need to get the kit backs sussed
EA RUGBY 08 KIT LIST FRONT & BACK

Could you e-mail me the files of the Scotland kits? I can't get the game till I get paid next week but I'm going to start kit making ASAP. If I have some sort of template I can crack on soon.

e-mail is:

[email protected]

Anyone got any other file locations? I am going to go through the xml files as soon as i finish with the player editor.

Did y ou get the files you need man?

If it hasn't been give out since 2007 why do think it will be now? EVOL, Edinburgh Gunner and Woosaah don't even post anymore.

Wooosaah does, but yeah, it's a bit of a dead thread (i say bit, but 3years is a little more than that :p )

Thanks man....sucks trying to play the game i love on my pc is outdated and getting boring....just trying to get my hands on these to make myself entertain while i wait with everyone else hopelessly for ea sports to come up with something new...come on its the next world cup just around the corner and this is a good time to make some more money from the rugby mad people all over the world

Latest posts