• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Final tickets

Will2006

Academy Player
Made a late decision over weekend to bring my son (who's rugby mad) to the final. Arrive in Tokyo Thursday, Does anyone know where we can buy 2 x match tickets?

Will, may possibly able to assist you, 2 x Premium ,RWC, packages includes Cat A ticket. I am in Yokohama currently.

Made a late decision over weekend to bring my son (who's rugby mad) to the final. Arrive in Tokyo Thursday, Does anyone know where we can buy 2 x match tickets?

Hi - noticed that you were looking for tickets. We have up to 6 tickets available for the Rugby World Cup Final through Mastercard, one of the World Cup's official partners.

We had anticipated clients using them but that is now not happening. 2 are Category A tickets and 4 are Category B tickets. Am willing to negotiate on price but must be sold in pairs.

Tickets can either be picked up directly from MasterCard who are hosting an event on Friday in Tokyo (hotel details will be provided) or can be couriered to an address; hotel, Airbnb, residential property of your choosing.

Please respond for further details.

Latest posts