Final Weekand Chat SHOWDOWN

Discussion in 'Premiership Rugby / Premiership Cup' started by Prestwick, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Right well, as all the games start at five past three tomorrow, lets all meet up in the chat room (its listed under the "extras" bit on the toolbar here) and annoy each other wish commentary from the particular game we are watching / listening to!

Great idea?!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Great idea! However, I'll be a bit pre-occupied drinking beer. Out singing Englishmen attempting "Fields of Athenry". In the name of London. When they come from Reading.

4. melon

melon Guest

That idea has been met with a tumble weed from his fellow countrymen it seems :p

5. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

I will be there!!!

6. melon

melon Guest

Yes, i'm sure you will be, or atleast the person in you who talks to himself...what's his name?

7. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

The dedication and enthusiasm of my fellow Englishman has BLOWN me over!

I'm simply overwhelmed guys!

8. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Well unlike you most of us will be at the matches/watching the matches in the pub.

9. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Unfortunately none of the pubs near me have the rugby on, so it looks like plan b...

10. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

I live in Scotland. They don't understand the phrase "Can you switch it onto the Guinness Premiership please?"

11. melon

melon Guest

Maybe you should alter your approach then, and say something more along the lines of "<strike>Can you</strike> switch it onto the Guinness Premiership <strike>please</strike>?"

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!