Finally got the game!!! YES!!!

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by USArugger, Mar 12, 2006.

1. USArugger

USArugger Guest

I went by the PX (Post Exchange) assuming there would be nothing I really cared about but I needed (OK wanted) some Copenhagen. NASCAR and fishing have been keeping me busy. But what do you know???? The PX had Rugby 2006!!! There is joy in Mudville baby. Now I just have to wait until tonight to play...

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Ripper

Ripper Guest

You still playing MVP NCAA Baseball 06?

4. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

What do you mean by wanting some copenhagen?

5. USArugger

USArugger Guest

Copenhagen "SNUFF" man... A little bit of dip for the lip, my nicotine fix, Daddy's dirt, etc...

6. USArugger

USArugger Guest

Ripper,

I lent it to a buddy after my 3rd season. Recruiting was killing me so I started playing NASCAR.

It's a nice game but no longevity like NCAA football IMO.

Now rugby 2006 forst impressions.

Decent game. The offload is cool. I can't get the plays to work. I need to practice. I also got a strange glitch where my opponent kept spinning the scrum. Didn't matter if I won it or they won it, he would just spin it before the 9 could get the ball out. I had to collapse until i got a penaly or it would have gone on forever. Very strange.

7. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Yeah, my thoughts.

I got Nascar as a late Christmas present, so I've been having fun on that (Not enough to draw me from Rugby 06) but I still visit the Ballpark every now and then. I dont have a problem with recruiting, I just think that the Batting is retarded and the Fielding seems random (30% I end up throwing to first base when I want to throw to third and vice versa)

8. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

So a shop that sells snuff also sells rugby 2006?

9. USArugger

USArugger Guest

Ceejay,

It's the Post Exchange. They have a little bit of everything kind of like a smaller Wal-mart.

I may post some questions about Rugby 2006. I will surf around for a minute and see if i can find a thread that answers them.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!