• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First RL Game.

C

Captain Morgan

I am from Cardiff but have lived in Manchester for 3 years and this is my last couple of months here now really, I have been meaning to go to a RL game for a while but never got round to it, so i thought now is the time.
I live in central Manchester and would like to go to a game, i don't want to travel too far due to cost, time and not knowing most of the areas, bearing in my mind my travel requirements can anyone suggest a fixture that will have a good atmosphere with alot of action? oh and who should i support? :D
Thanks

Always a good atmospere at Wigan mate. They play Bradford on Sat 1st March at 18.00. Easy to get to and from Wigan from Manchester.

You'd be closest to Salford but if tou want Super League action Wigan is probably your best bet.

For an additional ten minutes you could get across to Saints as well but demographically Wigan is closer. Why not go to a few matches instead?

. Why not go to a few matches instead? [/b]

I agree with that sentiment......go to a few games maybe if you got sky watch a few games in the comfort of your own home and then decide who to support. :)

I don't have sky although i know Channel M here show a few games, i know what RL looks like but i just wanted to experience a game and see it up close, When i get a chance i have decided on going to watch Salford.
Thanks.

For an additional ten minutes you could get across to Saints as well but demographically Wigan is closer. Why not go to a few matches instead? [/b]

Or you could save 10 minutes and not support the scum

Save Petrol not support the scum. :p

Latest posts