• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First song you ever bought?

Yes.

LeneNystrom_18.jpg

that is nice. always knew the was something a little dirty about her even from the barby girl vid.

Yes.

LeneNystrom_18.jpg

[/b]
please put the other picture back on . I beg you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Offspring - Americana was a great album from start to finish. The Kids Aren't Alright was a great song. Another band to go down down hill after getting popular unfortunately. Lost Prophets being the worst though, The Fake Sound Of Progress was a class algum, but they have just become some American wannabe piece of sh*t.

Don't know if I ever bought a single song, but I faintly remember one of my first CD's ever was the first Spice Girls Album.

I WIN!!

I think it might have been John Farnham's cassette of "Keep the Pressure Down". Thankfully I have found out a number of my friends did the same. It's the sort of thing you admit late at night waay waay into a party and bond over (with the hope people forget it in the morning).

Damn I think my 1st Cassingle was Michael Jackson - Jam or Milli Vanilli - Girl you know it's true.

Think I was about 7 or 8 at the time so yeah they both use to rock back then and I think they still do lol.

christ some of this is embarrassing to see!! Never bought a single in my life, but first album was Whats the story morning glory- Oasis. I smite anyone who claims their first album was better than this beast!!

Can't remember which was first album, it was either So - Peter Gabriel, Footrot Flats A Dogs Tail or Bruce Springsteen - Born In The USA.

my first single was girlfriend - michael jackson. that was on record... o_O i wasnt very old and my sister was really into him and i think i gave it to her since i didnt have a record player.

I remember also buying MC Hammer, the one with You cant touch this...

and the really sad thing about that is that i still remember all the words to it. And i still get made to get up and karaoke to it. Only cause my mates found a home video of me when i was little singing it.

how embarassing is that?...

You Can't Touch This and Ice Ice Baby are both gold - perfect first songs :) Ah, had to love 1991.

Laughing Gnome single by David Bowie at a School Fete when I was 11.

I realise now it's not his best work, but it got me on to Bowie, so at least it served a purpose.

First full album I actually bought was Origin of Symmetry by Muse a couple of years later, and even than I only bought it because it had some bonus DVD thing.

I remember also buying MC Hammer, the one with You cant touch this...

and the really sad thing about that is that i still remember all the words to it. And i still get made to get up and karaoke to it. Only cause my mates found a home video of me when i was little singing it.

how embarassing is that?... [/b]

:lol2tn:

STOP! WOOSAAH TIME!

my first ever cd i bought was Limp Bizkit's chocolate starfish and hot dog flavored water, was a good album back in the day though. dont listen to them anymore!

Latest posts