Fissler Watch

RedruthRFC

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
Now that we have the first rumour since his hiatus from the man who walks the earth like a god when it comes to rugby rumours, I thought I would create a thread to record his rumours for posterity so that we can look back and see what he got right and what he got wrong and hence whether he does indeed walk the earth like a god or whether he throws enough s**t that some is bound to stick, then smugs when it does in the hope that nobody remembers the ones that were rubbish.

So here goes.....

1. Marcus Smith to exercise a get out clause in his contract and leave 'quins.

Feel free to add any of his wisdom as and when available or updates on the validity of his rumours.

A lot of the stuff he says he doesn't just make up, he does get told these by various people (Players, Agents even clubs).

Paddy Jackson to Sale, Stuart Olding too,
RJVR signed for Gloucester,
Kyle Eastmond to Sale (at least twice)

A lot of the stuff he says he doesn't just make up, he does get told these by various people (Players, Agents even clubs).
He also takes stuff from the RugbyNetwork forums. Twice he's tweeted rumours they specifically started to see if he'd report them

He also takes stuff from the RugbyNetwork forums. Twice he's tweeted rumours they specifically started to see if he'd report them

That's awesome. Similarly, I'm not suspect that Rugby Inside Line have lifted a few ideas from this forum (e.g. the recent Brothers XV idea). I was going to suggest to them that they did this, but realised that it would be a bit too much like work / journalism for them, so decided to start a thread here and see if it appears there!

That's awesome. Similarly, I'm not suspect that Rugby Inside Line have lifted a few ideas from this forum (e.g. the recent Brothers XV idea). I was going to suggest to them that they did this, but realised that it would be a bit too much like work / journalism for them, so decided to start a thread here and see if it appears there!

RugbyInsideLine 100% do look here they have given me a "shout out".

https://twitter.com/RugbyInsideLine/status/956860866690940928

Paddy Jackson to Sale, Stuart Olding too,
RJVR signed for Gloucester,
Kyle Eastmond to Sale (at least twice)

Way more than twice

Think we'd be better off keeping track of Inside Lines horse **** rumours, they're the biggest blaggers these days.

Two days ago they announced McAllister had signed for ospreys,
Today McAllister announced his retirement

2. Kyle Eastmond to Leicester. Rumour number one has failed to materialise thus far.

Well there's still no 'Fissler Files' in TRP ... maybe he's just got no material and doesn't actually 'walk the earth like a god' or whatever vomit-inducing bs he claims ...

Think he's still in hospital tbf

Still throws some rumours to the Twitter wind every now and then though

Edit: such as Polota-Nau leaving tigers, He's just said

Last edited:
Aussie exodus! TBF, as @Tigs Man tells us, he's pretty decent on what's happening at Welford Road. Hospital or not, surely his phone still works. I'm not a fan of religion, but is this a sign that god is mortal?!?

Listening to the eggchasers they mentioned TPN as well going to Aus.
But seem to not realise that he can play for Aus regardless of club becuase he has more than 60+ caps.

Suspect Fissler is mixing up playing for country to having to move to a super rugby team.

From Fissler
Diamond wanted to bring Ross Cronje and coenie oosthuizen to sale on loan and then potentially sign them up later (Like with RVJR) but SARU blocked it.
Akapusi Qera is looking for a club
Former Swindon Town owner Jed McCrory is close to buying Worcester Warriors
Amanaki Mafi has interest from Prem clubs (Names Quins) but is obviously waiting for his trial.

Mafi is a quality player but he does seem to be a bit of a serial offender. I'm not sure we need a character like that at Quins. I suspect he and Sinckler would either fight each other or become best mates and bad influences on each other. Neither is good.

Qera could still do a job in the Premiership. Perhaps not week in week out, but the quality is still there from what I've seen of him playing for Fiji.

Sooooooooooo

Tuisova -----> Bath injury signing for Watson potentially.
Jantjies -----> Premiership linked with Glous.
G.Mercer ---> Tigers as potential injury cover to O'Connor
Tigers looking for another winger.
Glen Young -----> On loan to Glasgow from Newcastle
Twickenham said no to Tottenham about hosting a Man city in october.

Sooooooooooo

Tuisova -----> Bath injury signing for Watson potentially.
Jantjies -----> Premiership linked with Glous.
G.Mercer ---> Tigers as potential injury cover to O'Connor
Tigers looking for another winger.
Glen Young -----> On loan to Glasgow from Newcastle
Twickenham said no to Tottenham about hosting a Man city in october.
Hahaha Tuisova to Bath is such ****

Latest posts