• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fixing bugs

C

Coldplayer

Sorry if this has been posted before but how come i cant sprint using up+left button??? also when im running to the left it seems even though i dont press the down button im going down......

Thanks

J

jawmalawm24

I use to play with a keyboard and it use to do the same. It's something to do with the keyboard can't do angles by pressing the directional keys it's not the game.

C

Coldplayer

hmm Up and right sprint work...both down sprints work....But whats really weird is running right or left u always go down...like the player doesnt look to be running down but its kinda like the field is tilted down...

J

jawmalawm24

Well I use a Ps2 controller now and it works good. You might have to switch to a joypad or something because for a game like Rugby the keyboards just really not that good.

J

jawmalawm24

You can get a patch to turn off the intro but best thing to do is just download the MUP it's in there somewhere.

C

Coldplayer

i downloaded and applied it but now the intros even longer it added even more stuff...any ideas? also how do i dummy pass?

I

InsaneAsylum

i believe you dummy pass with 2 quick pushes of the pass buttons. like i have A and D as my respective left and right pass buttons. to do a dummy pass i have to go AD or DA really quickly. it's not easy but i hardly do it anyway.

S

Steve-o

meh kinda used to my keyboard
[/b]
It's not a game bug, it's because you don't have a gaming keyboard. In Need for Speed you can't hit nitros and turn left at the same time either. My one mate got some fancy thing called a 'Z board' gaming keyboard, which fixed the prob.

C

Coldplayer

thanks for clearing that up...anyone know about fixing the intros....and how do i add a star to a player with woosaahs editor?

I

InsaneAsylum

thanks for clearing that up...anyone know about fixing the intros....and how do i add a star to a player with woosaahs editor? [/b]

if you put ^ after the players name in the editor, it will show up as a star in the game. however this does not give the player the attributes of a star player it simply displays a star on the player

C

Coldplayer

also how come when i scrum or anything near the sideline like 1/10 times the SH just picks it outta the scrum and pass's it to a forward which isnt there...like i dont press anything and he pass's it across the sideline.....

Latest posts