• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Flick Kick Rugby - new iphone ***le

P

PikPok

flickkick_banner_01.jpg

Hi all,

Sidhe has established an iphone team called PikPok, and we have released an addictive little game based on Rugby Conversion Kicking called Flick Kick Rugby

The game features multiple modes, online leaderboards as well as achievements and itunes support - so you can even play your own music while scoring conversions.

So far we've had a great response and are currently the #1 Paid App in New Zealand (surprise surprise) and Ireland. We're running a 50% off special at the moment and seem to be climbing up the UK charts as well! You can see it on the iTunes App store here

Check out the trailer, and screenshots and let us know what you think. In the coming weeks we hope to run a few giveaways for Rugby Forum users with the top score as well.

021.jpg

05.jpg

031.jpg

041.jpg

Cheers,

The team @ PikPok

I downloaded it before, I'll write a little review about it, it's a lot of fun.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Jan 6 2010, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Don't suppose this'll ever make its way onto google android?[/b]

We are investigating the Android platform, but currently don't have any plans to bring our ***les to it just yet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PikPok @ Jan 5 2010, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Jan 6 2010, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't suppose this'll ever make its way onto google android?[/b]

We are investigating the Android platform, but currently don't have any plans to bring our ***les to it just yet.

[/b][/quote]

Boooo! Outside of no-Android, it looks brilliant. Sorry for the boo-ing, it's just my natural response.
So, if I had an iPod touch, could I get this? Because I have no shot at owning an iPhone, ever.

I love this little game, the main reason for this is it has a quick load speed, so if I need to pass the time quickly then this is my go to game!

I like the achievements personally. Although I won't get many of them seeing as I'm no good at it!

Well worth £0.59 of anyone's money.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GJ#1 @ Jan 20 2010, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
72. Ranked Game in UK iTunes[/b]

We've been climbing slowly up the UK ranks since Christmas. Hopefully we can make it all the way into the top 10!

We were also the #1 Paid App on the New Zealand and Ireland stores over Christmas!

Sales should hopefully pick up even more as the Super 14 kicks off.

Bit of promotion around that time would be good for ya.

I love the game personally, as I have mentioned above. Quick and easy to use. Maybe over time play in different environments could be implemented into the game?

I bought a iPod Touch today and am downloading the game as I type. I'll give it a proper review, but am looking forward to it. enjoy my .99 USD. :D

Latest posts