• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Foden sets sights on Six Nations

Well nobody can deny that he has been playing really well lately for the Saints. I think he at least deserves to be second after Armitage. Heck, i would even pick him before Delon against the more physical opponents. I think he will get called up. Monye at 15 is a fail, and Cueto just doesn't play as well as Foden at 15 imho.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Dec 29 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well nobody can deny that he has been playing really well lately for the Saints. I think he at least deserves to be second after Armitage. Heck, i would even pick him before Delon against the more physical opponents. I think he will get called up. Monye at 15 is a fail, and Cueto just doesn't play as well as Foden at 15 imho.[/b]

I agree compared to what we have and what England need, they need foden to produce moments like he has at the Saints so far this season.

Agreed. Whenever he gets the ball the crowd go mad, like they know something is going to happen! England don't have many of those at the moment...

Latest posts