• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Manager 2008

H

Hieu

Football Manager 2008, the most realistic football management simulation ever, developed by the highly acclaimed and award-winning Sports Interactive studio. I think it's too addictive and it comes out next week.

Here's the link to the demo:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_21219.shtml

It only goes up to January but the real thing comes out next week, you can already pre-order it at Amazon for £25.

I genuinely thought it was proper rubbish, compared to 07. Which I still play to death.

The screen is horrible, the game engine is horrible. The little additions are great, but not if you can't touch the game with a bargepole.

BM

I genuinely thought it was proper rubbish, compared to 07. Which I still play to death.

The screen is horrible, the game engine is horrible. The little additions are great, but not if you can't touch the game with a bargepole.

BM [/b]
I played the demo & I can't see the interface much different to 07, so I don't understand why you don't like it.

Once the game is out a few months there will be custom themes which will make it better looking. I got the 07 version with a new theme & it's 10 times better IMH.

Latest posts