• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Transfer news

L

loratadine

to start the topic off. manchester united have confirmed the signing of edwin van der sar from fullham. The deal will go through on the first of july depending on a medical. This will be the first tranfer for the red devils since malcol glazier purchased the club.

Hopefully we (chelsea) will get Del Horno (not Kaladze - right club, wrong Kaka), Essien and Adriano/Gilardino/Torres

del horno is a big prospect, he is fast strong and is leathal in the air, as he showed against england in the friendly last year.

I'm really hoping the price of Musampa gets lowered. He looked a very useful player last season, scored some cracking goals (Liverpool anyone), but apparently at the moment his transfer is too much for the Man City board.

If you're going to quote me include my name in your signature. Or I'll sue.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Jun 6 2005, 11:32 AM
I'm really hoping the price of Musampa gets lowered. He looked a very useful player last season, scored some cracking goals (Liverpool anyone), but apparently at the moment his transfer is too much for the Man City board.
Wish granted, his loan deal has been extended for another 12 months.
<

Just need to hang onto Distin and Wright-Phillips now.

judgement day for liverpool today the uefa panel are meeting and should decide.

they should be aloud to play in europe there champs - but not at the expense of everton because they have earnt there place fair and square just like liverpool have. It will be good though if the decision does go for liverpool, it will mean we have five team repesenting us in the champions league.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jun 10 2005, 10:36 AM
it will mean we have five team repesenting us in the champions league.
I thought you were Welsh? And last time I checked the 5 possible teams in the Champions League were all English.
<

well that is correct i am welsh. And i support cardiff city, but seeing as they play in the english leagues as do wrexham swansea merthyr and newport i consider it as a combined league because there are welsh teams in the english leagues.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jun 10 2005, 02:29 PM
well that is correct i am welsh. And i support cardiff city, but seeing as they play in the english leagues as do wrexham swansea merthyr and newport i consider it as a combined league because there are welsh teams in the english leagues.
Does that mean I should support the Welsh clubs in the Heineken Cup if this Anglo-Welsh Cup goes ahead next season then?
<

but i dont support any of the english clubs, i suport cardiff - i just think itll be good for the league as a whole having five teams in europe

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Jun 11 2005, 03:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Jun 11 2005, 03:24 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Jun 10 2005, 02:29 PM
Does that mean I should support the Welsh clubs in the Heineken Cup if this Anglo-Welsh Cup goes ahead next season then?
<
[/b]
You say it as if Northampton are ever likely to play in the Champions League!
<

vladimier smicer hs gone to bordeaux
laurent robert is poised to join bolton
reina sais he would love to join liverpool.

liverpool are also apparently interested in peter crouch

Originally posted by loratadine@Jun 13 2005, 06:46 PM
liverpool are also apparently interested in peter crouch
Why?
<

He really is quite bad. If he wasn't 17ft tall then he'd be playing 2nd Division football at best.

I disagree. I think Peter Crouch is a reasonable footballer - he has scored some quality goals in a **** team this season, only two or three, may I add, with his head.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jun 16 2005, 02:33 PM
I disagree. I think Peter Crouch is a reasonable footballer - he has scored some quality goals in a **** team this season, only two or three, may I add, with his head.
Need to defend his presence somehow if you sign him.
<

He showed how ordinary he can be on the England tour of America, doing nothing for most of the games he played in.

Latest posts