• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football

Z

zebediah

Firstly, I'd select this side when all injuries are healed and suspensions are over. Cole and Wright Philips to be very attacking wing backs, with the 3 central defenders more than enough protection to deal with a counter attack. No Beckham, Owen or James. Defoe looks too good to leave out, and Rooney's gotta play. Hopefully this will force Beckham and Owen into better performances.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Football does not suck. It's a great sport to both play and watch. Why, only today I spent a good hour and a half with the lads down at the astro. A good game of football can just as entertaining as a game of rugby and it evokes as much passion within the general populace anything. (That henry lad, for example. Dick.)

Fun sport, some of the fans aren't great, mind.

I confess to be a football fan and do like watching it, rugby fan first and foremost though

Soccer is good sport, not my favorite but still entertaining to watch. Having stuck with it long enough to have learned complicated defensive patterns, and therefore to appreciate the more tactical side of the game definitely helps though.

Dennis Berkamp. < full stop

.....does my use of punctuation for humourous emphasis impress you ..why ye....no actually probably not :)

Latest posts